/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jode
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-17:31
Looking for face products to match 👀
Primrose
07/06/24-17:24
Cerave eye cream applying am and pm and eye bags slowly improving, despite not sleeping well at the moment, think I come the wrong cleanser though I don't have acne , unfortunately PM cream sold out, but using am moisturiser with 30 SPF
Grome
Fresh Face
07/06/24-17:23 (edited)
I have eczema and sometimes suffer from dry patches or itchy skin, this cream ALWAYS leaves me feeling so soft and moisturised and reduces the dry patches.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Antonia
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-17:18
Hey guys so does anybody else hate having them tired dull drained eyes? Ughhhhhh it’s boring.. this product is the absolute best!!!!
Click on an answer to vote
What’s your favourite product??
1 vote
eye-repair-cream
eye-repair-cream
SA Smoothing Cream Tube
SA Smoothing Cream Tube
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-17:04 (edited)
Cerave it’s a good product it help your skin to be soft
Skin care advise
Koja
Fresh Face
07/06/24-16:49
Guys if you have acne scarring, retinol cream has really helped me personally 🥺 I used it for 2 years and it has gotten so much better. It does take time to work so it requires patience.
Simmy
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-16:19
It is an area when dry and cracked seems to take a very long time as it is also very sore
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
07/06/24-16:02
Skincare is a journey. It takes time and patience to reap the benefits! It is a long term investment. Achieving success is a matter of sticking to your daily routines and analysing the results. If one product could suit every person, there would be no reason for having choices. Analyse what your skin needs. Ask the experts for their advice. I have tagged some of my favourites below.