Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tasha.
Fresh Face
02/05/24-13:06
I use nose strips for blackheads
Arina
Fresh Face
02/05/24-12:53
I would love to win this range of products because I have a blemish prone skin in order to give a honest and well balanced review
amelia
02/05/24-12:43
stick to the same key products from cerave and add in salicylic acid for blackheads, it works wonders!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jennyw9
Fresh Face
02/05/24-04:06
Hi, I would love to win this... I've heard so much on how good the blemish control range is and I'm 50 now and still haven't found a way to get rid of them permanently without continuing to use specific creams/lotions, etc... I've tried loads of different makes over the years and some just don't work at all or are not very good, so I just keep trying to find the elixir... Keeping fingers crossed for this, Thank you...
Leylo
Fresh Face
01/05/24-13:54
I’ve had acne for a while but managed to get it under control with Cerave products. I use a daily cleanser and use a daily moisturiser after. Also using sun cream daily also helps to protect skin and ageing. It’s worth trying different types of cleansers and moisturisers to see what works, and you can always go down the medical route to keep your skin clear if needed.
Goldie
Fresh Face
01/05/24-12:00
I would love to the win the prize ✨️ Top tips that saved my skin ● Always double cleanse at night regardless if you have makeup or not ● I Use the Cerave salicylic acid daily at night, this has helped me massively (touchwood) ● use non comedogenic moisturiser ●try to avoid touching your face ● a good tee tree serum to calm the skin
Shra
Moisturised Master
01/05/24-11:46
I am prone to blemishes and blackheads being a combination skin girl. No matter how hard I try , blackheads seems to find thier way back. I consistently follow below routine to keep blemish and blackhead away 💯 🌼 Consistent Cleansing: Cleanse your face twice daily with a gentle cleanser to remove excess oil, dirt, and bacteria that can contribute to blemishes and blackheads. 🌼 Exfoliation: Incorporate exfoliation into your skincare routine 2-3 times a week to help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores, reducing the appearance of blackheads. 🌼 Moisturize: Don't skip moisturizer, even if you have oily or acne-prone skin. Opt for oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturizers to keep your skin hydrated without clogging pores. 🌼 Sun Protection: Always use sunscreen, as sun exposure can worsen acne scars and hyperpigmentation. 🌼 Healthy Lifestyle: Maintain a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and manage stress levels, as these factors can impact your skin's overall health and contribute to blemishes. 🌼 Hands Off: Avoid picking or squeezing blemishes, as this can lead to scarring and further inflammation. ✅✅✅Remember, consistency is key when it comes to managing blemishes and blackheads. Good luck with the competition!
Tips I swear by for reducing blemishes and blackhead
Cara
Fresh Face
01/05/24-10:40
Hey, I’m quite new but I was wondering it’ll there’s anything specific to tackle acne?