Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Morage
Nourished Novice
03/28/24-13:43
I have never used CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment. I would very much like to incorporate this in my daily skincare routine which starts with a long bath and then applying CeraVe moisturising cream all over my body to keep my skin hydrated as I have very dry skin.
Rosie
03/28/24-13:42
I would like to see an improvement on my very dry hands that split as nothing else seems to work and also improve the condition of my generally dry skn
Gillian
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:42
I would love to add this to my skincare routine. The menopause has made my normally good skin very dry
Soph
03/28/24-13:41
I need a treatment that really hydrates my face and CeraVe is the only one that I help my acne prone dehydrated skin
Krystle
Fresh Face
03/28/24-13:41
My toddler has suffered with eczema since he was around 7 months old (he's 4 now) so I would definitely use this to help his skin heal and improve his skin condition. ❤️
Anetka
03/28/24-13:40
Definitely it is something for me. I can not wait to try it! I want use it as the last step of my evening skincare routine as an occlusion to close and maintain skin hydration.
Dinsy
03/28/24-13:35
I would use to complement other creams and let others know especially when they ask why are you smiling.
Y737
03/28/24-13:34
Now that's something I'd like to have! Maybe a well-loved go-to skincare brand would help me to moisturise after a shower!