/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carol
Fresh Face
27/06/24-12:57
Would love to win your bundle of joy 😊
Molly
27/06/24-12:57
Would love to try all these
Skeepthegeek
Fresh Face
27/06/24-12:54
Delicate enough on all three types of skin I have vitiligo. Please enter me in the competition
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Junie
27/06/24-12:53
Love your products, will not use anything else, I have tried the rest, but your the best. Please enter me in your competition, X
Aisha
Skin Scholar
27/06/24-12:50
My first step is cleanser Then hyaluronic serum Then vitamin c serum Then Cerave SPF50 Which is essential part of my routine Because i know if i don’t use SPF then nothing work for me
m888enn
27/06/24-12:45
As a 54 year old menopausal women for the first time in my life, I have experienced the joys or random attacks of acne not a huge mass but one or two large painful bumps on my face that don't go away naturally and need a little help. I discovered the Cerave blemish control cleanser which I use on my face in the shower, I then dab Cerave blemish control gel on the areas of concern, followed by the Cerave Pm facial moisturising lotion over the rest of my face. The blemish gel helps soothe and reduce pain and swelling eventually clearing those nasty pimples away. After applying my HRT gel I wait 10 mins, and then I use the Daily moisturising lotion all over my body, I love the way it cools my overheated skin and is not sticky. It's so refreshing.
Could
27/06/24-12:44
Please let me know when am in the competition
Kelly
Fresh Face
27/06/24-12:41
My skin care goals are out of my budget help a girlie out to get my skin ✨glowing✨