/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jenny
Fresh Face
21/07/24-16:22
What’s your all time favourite product by CeraVe!?
Suzy
Nourished Novice
21/07/24-15:48
Post acne marks are the worst to deal with as they take so long to fade away. I’ve tried so many things but nothing has actually worked to fade my dark marks and consistent on and off breakouts on my chin and cheeks. My skin is also sensitive so it’s very hard to find something that isn’t too strong for my skin.
Suzy
Nourished Novice
21/07/24-15:37
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
lili5135
Nourished Novice
21/07/24-14:03
For a radiant complexion, I swear by gentle exfoliation. Twice a week, I use CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream to buff away dullness. It keeps my skin smooth and helps lock in hydration for a healthy glow. 😊
Tips for glowing skin
Esha
Moisturised Master
21/07/24-09:27
My favourite ones restocked 😍😍😍😍 i am in love with these 😍
Restocked
Carlton
Skin Scholar
21/07/24-09:08
Great hydration for all year round from top to toe
Cerave moisturising lotion
Simmy
Nourished Novice
20/07/24-23:39
I always found wash with warm water rinse with cold then add your products because warm water open your pores and cold closes them, I've done this for years and never got teenage spots or any other forms of acne but I will say we are all different it just worked for me ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
Natasha
Moisturised Master
20/07/24-07:24
My skin can be very dry so i make sure i use quality moisturisers
My favourite moisturisers