/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Lauren
Fresh Face
06/21/24-16:51
In the morning I like using a moisturising cleaner to clean my face and hydrate it. Using cool water as have sensitive skin then applying moisturiser before applying natural makeup!
Dpintea
Nourished Novice
06/21/24-13:34
1. Cleansing: I begin my morning routine with a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser designed to remove overnight oil and impurities without clogging my pores. This step is crucial for maintaining clear skin. 2. Toning: I apply a toner that contains ingredients like salicylic acid to help keep my pores clear and reduce the risk of breakouts. This also helps to balance my skin’s pH. 3. Serum: I use a lightweight serum with niacinamide, which helps to regulate oil production, reduce inflammation, and minimize the appearance of pores. 4. Moisturizing: I choose an oil-free, non-comedogenic moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated without contributing to pore congestion. This ensures my skin stays moisturized without becoming oily. 5. Sunscreen: Lastly, I apply a broad-spectrum SPF to protect my skin from harmful UV rays. Using a sunscreen that is non-comedogenic is essential to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. Why I’d Love to Incorporate CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: Incorporating the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my routine would be particularly beneficial because: • Non-Comedogenic: CeraVe’s formula is non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog my pores, which is essential for someone prone to plugged pores. • Broad-Spectrum Protection: With SPF 50, it provides high-level protection against both UVA and UVB rays, crucial for preventing sun damage and maintaining healthy skin. • Hydration with Barrier Support: It includes ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which help to restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier while providing necessary hydration without causing congestion. • Lightweight Formula: The lightweight and non-greasy texture ensures that my skin feels comfortable and looks matte throughout the day, which is perfect for avoiding that heavy, pore-clogging feel. Winning the Full CeraVe Face Care Range would be an incredible opportunity to enhance my skincare routine with trusted, dermatologist-recommended products, specifically designed to keep my skin clear, hydrated, and protected every day.
Dpintea
Nourished Novice
06/21/24-13:15
Hi, everyone! I’ve always been interested about skincare and I’m currently battling clogged pores and texture. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
06/21/24-09:17
Ive received my CeraVe to test and Review. My first product drom #MeandCeraVe #unboxing #yourskincarebag
SPF50
Brioney
Nourished Novice
06/21/24-08:05
Hi all! Is there info on Non comedogenic products! 
Brioney
Nourished Novice
06/21/24-07:58
Hi all! I’m new! I’ve been having various problems with my skin and misdiagnosed dermatitis! My dr recommended I try this! Excited to get learning 🥰
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/21/24-07:50 (edited)
A NEW MOISTURISING LOTION WITH SPF 50 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 . SPF 50 ✅ Sun protection Ceramides. ✅ Moisture protection Niacinamide ✅ Even skintone Absorbs fully & easily ✅ Lightweight lotion.
Tasha
Skin Scholar
06/21/24-07:50
Thank you !
It’s arrived !