/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Prohenna
20/06/24-16:52
I like to keep my skincare routine as simple as possible due to sensitivity, i love cerave products and thats what i always use and have been using for years and so do my daughters as face wash i always like to double cleanse then i use my hydrating serums sunscreen and moisturiser.
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
20/06/24-11:50 (edited)
Severe acne needs strong oral and topical medicine. CeraVe compliments prescription meds. By using the CeraVe Cleanser of your choice, AM SPF 50 moisturising lotion and PM moisturising lotion, your skin can stay hydrated whilst your medicines dry up sebum. Please discuss what to use for hydration with your primary care provider. My GP uses CeraVe and recommended the brand to me for keeping facial eczema at bay. It works for me. Please ask our experts for their opinions & advice at any time.
Yets
Fresh Face
20/06/24-09:46
my morning routine is quite basic; I wash my face with salicylic acid acne cleanser, use facial moisturizer then SPF and I'm good to go. I discovered Cerave about 2 years ago when I was battling with severe acne, spots and hyperpigmentation but couldn't afford it initially. Then my brother-inlaw asked what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him to buy me Cerave products for my face. He did and I switched to the Cerave acne benzoyl peroxide cleanser, the Am moisturiser with SPF and the PM moisturiser. My face cleared up significantly and nothing else has worked for my face like Cerave since then. Been planning to save up to buy a full range of Cerave and would just love to get this!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Honest Reviews
Skin Scholar
20/06/24-07:58
This is helpful as it protects the skin against the sun whilst at the same time, it helps with evening skin tone and also ensuring skin is moisturized
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
Mia.aj
Fresh Face
19/06/24-22:32 (edited)
Any advice here would be great. I keep on getting rid of my break outs in like a week and then they come back like a day or 2 after any recommendations would be helpful
Emma8701
19/06/24-22:23
Ceraven has to be the best skincare rang out there. I can't use anything else on my skin. I have very sensitive skin. I
Laura
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-22:21
since i learnt i need to be fragrance free as its a trigger to my sensitive skin i have fallen in love with this brand. I have used 3 of the cleansers, foaming oil, moisturising and the SA. I love them all and will replace all 3 (one in shower and 2 on rotation at my sink) , which do you love the most?
Laura
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-21:49
I decided a couple of years ago to strip back my routine to basics. The Ceravie moisuting cream (the big tub) is a staple for my family and i use it all over including my face. I use 3 different face washes from the range and love them all. I would love to add the spf to the range on top of the hyaluronic serum which is just glorious.