Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Shortbutsweet
Fresh Face
25/01/24-20:53
Every day at the moment my skin in this weather is going red and inflamed. It’s sore to touch so have begun to wash my face with cleanser, applying toner and then moisturising. Once I’ve got my children to bed it’s a shower, exfoliating my skin and applying more moisturiser on to get rid of the dead skin and prevent my skin becoming even more dry and irritated in this cold weather.
Willrena86
Fresh Face
25/01/24-20:47
I double moisturised every time…keeps my skin baby soft
Steph58
Moisturised Master
25/01/24-20:44
I intend to continue with looking after my complexion by following a skincare routine every day and night with tailored products. Good cleansing, toning, serum, eye cream, day and night creams and SPF for daytime. I am definitely going to make sure I have more pampering experiences by using more face and eye masks. I also intend to pay more attention to the skin on my body by using body lotions and masks more regularly to ensure the skin on my body is healthy too. It is also an important thing to remember that beauty comes from inside also. I am definitely going to ensure that I drink more water so I am hydrated from inside too x
Anaa
25/01/24-20:33
It is the best moisturiser I had ever tried it makes you skin so hydrated glowing and super soft it the is the only moisturiser that heels my skin
CeraVe moisturiser
ktaylor
25/01/24-20:28
I limit time in the bath or shower and try to not shower everyday. I also use body oil after a bath and then lotion several hours later.
Subo09
Moisturised Master
25/01/24-20:18
Obviously we all need to protect our skin barrier more so in the winter with the harsher weather conditions. I always introduce more oil based products into my routine; serums and hydrating moisturisers) or sometimes mix my serum with my moisturiser. Always moisturise at least twice a day and always wear an spf all year round! So important. I also use oil based cleansers too and stay well hydrated. Also don’t forget to use a gentle exfoliator once a week to rid the skin barrier of dead skin cells, then moisturise well!
Top tips for winter skincare routine
JackElw08
Nourished Novice
25/01/24-20:18
I love using moisturiser after I have a shower because it absorbs easier
Bella
25/01/24-20:17
Tried skin moisturized all the time. Never leave skin to be dry.