/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/18/24-13:17
I was away for a long weekend, and feel like I need a proper rest. I showered & washed my face with CeraVe SA Cleanser. I washed the rest of me with CeraVe Hydrating Oil to Foam Cleanser. I felt totally refreshed. I have some dry patches on my nose from retinol, so I applied CeraVe AdvancedRepairing ointment on the dry patches. I applied CeraVe SP50 moisturising lotion on my whole face, followed by CeraVe Eye Repair Cream. I am now reclining on my bed bingeing on Bridgerton. My husband is pampering me, preparing salad & tuna & coffee - in bed. 🌹
Date Day with CeraVe. 🌹
Debs
Nourished Novice
06/18/24-12:40
The following steps are my routine every morning 1. Cleanse my face/neck 2. Apply Serum 3. Apply moisturiser 4. Apply sunscreen I would love to win the moisturising lotion SPF 50 because I absolutely love it having tested it from the samples I received. It suits my skin perfectly adding the fact that it contains SPF even makes its better its more like 2-in-1 (moisturiser and sunscreen). Incorporating it in my daily skincare routine would be a big plus for my skin alongside the Face Care Range.
Steph58
Moisturised Master
06/18/24-11:36
I agree that we all strive for glowing skin and using products to help with this is crucial but also life changes can make a big difference. The term to glowing skin refers to skin that looks healthy and awake rather than dry, dull, or unevenly textured. Healthy skin results in a natural sheen, or glow. It is important to note that healthy skin does not mean perfect skin. Perfect skin is not attainable. Skin can be healthy and glowing, while also having normal characteristics, such as:visible pores, fine lines and wrinkles, birth marks and occasional blemishes. A healthy diet benefits the entire body, including the skin. Even if a person has a good skin care routine, they may not find their skin looks healthy if they do not take care of themselves internally. .Making some simple lifestyle changes can have an impact on skin health and appearance.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Steph58
Moisturised Master
06/18/24-11:22
Blackheads and blemishes are common. A simple yet effective routine to help clear blemishes on the face is to wash it twice a day with a gentle cleanser especially for your skin type. Do this when you wake up and before you go to bed. This helps to remove dirt, bacteria, oil build-up and pollutants collected on the skin throughout the day. Another tip is to, always wash your face right after exercising to remove excess sweat and oils that can clog the skin. Plus, everyone’s skin is different, so knowing what your skin type is essential before you begin adding new products to your skincare routine.Once you know your skin type, you can develop a skincare routine with tailored products to help you keep a healthy looking, clear complexion. People with blemish-prone skin may want to add salicylic acid products to their skincare routine to help prevent whiteheads and blackheads. Also with oily skin a mild toner helps to rebalance the skin’s pH and even out skin tone.
Keira
06/18/24-10:25 (edited)
I’m really trying to take care of my skin as it’s making me insecure and currently loving the cleanser to though clean the skin
Debbie
Fresh Face
06/18/24-09:23
I am a huge skincare fan and gave tried products is all price ranges. I use retinol so am particularly conscious of using SPF. The spf 50 moisturiser is my holy grail, ride or die. I use it daily. My daughters love the cleansers! We are a cerave family!!
Hina
Moisturised Master
06/18/24-08:15
My skin haa changes a lot because of hormonal changes, medicitaion, hypothyroidism and I cannot use products with fragnance as it makes my skin react.. but Cerave hydrating cleanser and Cerave AM facial moisturising lotion suits my skin both products are hypoalleregnic, fragnance free, non greasy and afforable too. Since I started using this duo I never used anything else. My skin's softness is back and feels hydrated whole day..
Desire value
Skin Scholar
06/18/24-08:03
This is the best cleanser,it foams so well on wet skin and removes all impurities and excess oil without drying my skin, keeping well balance of ph level and skin feels fresh and ready to start my routine.
Reduce impurities and excess oil