/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Kawal
31/05/24-11:49
Hii, I really don’t no my skin type because I try many products on my skin but it’s totally waste of money. In winter my skin to much dry lips are also dry blackheads, open pods, some times pimples. I don’t know what type of products I use for my skin. Please recommend me the best skincare routine. Because In Summer my skin is too much oily.
judeashton
Fresh Face
31/05/24-10:07
Anyone know how I can get rid of my Blackheads and spots with CeraVe. I also need to get rid of my dry patches. Would love all recommendations!
Sami
31/05/24-10:00
Protect your skin! I can't say this enough - ensure the SPF is on your skin....
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
judeashton
Fresh Face
31/05/24-09:55
I really want to win only because I have ran out of all of my skincare and I definitely need some for the summer coming. When I applied these products to my skin last year in the summer, my skin cleared up and I was so happy throughout the entirety of my vacation!
Neli
Fresh Face
31/05/24-09:14
I'm new here and want to find really good product for my dry skin
Tinker
Nourished Novice
31/05/24-08:59
I can only say SPF SPF & SPF!!! Outdoors or infmdoors, make it a routine to apply it.
Sophialamb10
Nourished Novice
31/05/24-08:39
The one thing I always have in my handbag is SPF lip balm. I recently discovered CeraVe's Healing Repair lip balm with SPF. I always apply lip balm with SPF to protect my lips against UVA/B rays. It's so easy to remember your facial and body sunscreen, but a lot of people forget to apply SPF to their lips, too. I really recommend trying their SPF lip balm.
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you apply SPF lip balm?
4 votes
Yes
No
Sometimes
Submit
The one thing I always have in my handbag
Becky
Moisturised Master
31/05/24-08:23 (edited)
A skincare story about me is that I used to use cheap face washes that often had a face scrub element. They would irritate my skin and I thought this was normal. When I came to uni I switched to CeraVe as everyone used it in my house and have never looked back! I also got my little brother using it too :) #meandCeraVe