Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Brettagal
23/01/24-15:16 (edited)
I have found as a perimenopausal woman that a good quality moisturiser used after a face steam has not only made my skin plumper and softer looking but it also firms too. I also find a good body moisturiser helps with the itching menopause can cause.
Smiler
Fresh Face
23/01/24-15:15
I moisturise my hands and feet just before bed and wear cotton socks and gloves to bed. In the morning my hands and feet are super soft.
Kinako
23/01/24-15:14
After moisturising hands, I wear gloves. 😄
Auds
23/01/24-15:13
I take care in putting moisturising cream onto my body every 3 days and on my hands and lips on a daily basis to help prevent from dryness and cracking.
Carrots
23/01/24-15:10
Moisturiser is essential
Fresh Face
23/01/24-15:03
I wash my face with cerave SA smoothing cleanser day and night, my face is lovely and smooth and freshlooking. Its good for sensitive skin I first used it when I was diagnosed with erytherderma a life threatening skin condition, cut a long story short my skin peeled off all over my body and face and I used this to exfoliate my face and my body to help make it smooth again and to help with new skin growth, I Would definitely recommend this and the SA smoothing cream.
Holly
Fresh Face
23/01/24-14:59
I love using CeraVe moisturising cream as an overnight mask by applying a thick layer and not fully rubbing it in before I go to sleep.
Rosie
23/01/24-14:58
Moisturise, moisturise…and moisturise!