/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Desire value
Skin Scholar
24/05/24-07:49 (edited)
#Meandcerave Tried this moisturizing lotion with spf 50, it is easily absorbed, amazing texture and smooth on skin and perfect protection.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
24/05/24-07:46
💙Always drink plenty of water.💙Never go to bed with your make up on.💙Gently exfoliate.💙Double Cleanse to get every trace of make up off.💙Use a good moisturiser morning & Evening 💙Always wear a high factor spf. Every day even in cloudy weather 
Jennyw9
Fresh Face
24/05/24-03:42
Is love to win this moisturiser, I've used it before and think it's brilliant and I love a product that combined more than one purpose... I've used moisturiser containing and SPF for years it's just easier and you don't forget plus I'm very fair skinned and always have burnt so easy and never tan either afterwards... It's really not worth it in my case...
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jennyw9
Fresh Face
24/05/24-03:38
Always wear an SPF either alone or included in your moisturiser, personally I prefer it in the moisturiser...
Hpxmarv
23/05/24-20:44
Usually I have rarely any time to use many products in a morning routine so it is simply washing my face with cold water and slapping on a rich thick moisturiser. Ideally I would apply some sort of sun protection but with many sun creams they leave a white cast on my skin. Would love to use SPF into my routine, as I am almost always outside (I work with kids at a daycare, so its out in the garden whether it's rain or shine)! And this would be perfect!
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
23/05/24-18:53
Hydration and sun protection are key. Always wear SPF30 at least/SPF50 best, and reapply after swimming or showering. Drink a lot of water and keep your skin hydrated, fresh and moisturized. Go plenty with smoothies and fruit for the best vitamin intake of the year: vitamins promote skin health and radiance. Double-cleanse with a Hydrating Cleanser (I love CeraVe foaming oil during the summer). Don't forget your lips: use SPF lip balms and keep them soft and plumped. Don't forget your feet and CeraVe renewing foot cream is a great ally, especially after walking barefoot in the garden or on a beach.
Staceyloulou92
Moisturised Master
23/05/24-17:38
SPF 50 is my bestie in the summer months! I try stay clear of makeup to try get the rays to work its magic on my tierd spotty face! Looks so much fresher with a tan! Stay hydrated plenty of water your skin will thankyou later 🩵🩵🩵
SPF
Hope
Moisturised Master
23/05/24-17:07
1. Always use SPF 50 on your face no matter if it’s cloudy as the uv rays are strong in the UK. Cerave spf 50 daily moisturiser is perfect. 2. Always wear sunglasses if going out in the sun. This prevents you squinting and delays wrinkles around the delicate eye area 3. Always wear a sun hat. You can get hats that are made with special material to block uv rays now. 4. Avoid going out between 11 am to 3 pm when sun rays are at the strongest. 5. Use a water resistant spf for swimming and re apply every few hours.  6. Drink loads of water to prevent dehydration. Cleanse skin after perspiring to prevent pores being blocked.  7. Switch to light gel formulations for moisturisers as your skin will be oilier.