/ CeraVe Skincare Routine
Afrodita
Skin Scholar
23/11/23-22:50

CeraVe Skincare Routine

Absolutely love my CeraVe routine! The Hydrating Facial Cleanser leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh, and the AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF is a game-changer for my busy mornings. The PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is the perfect way to wrap up my day, keeping my skin nourished and balanced. CeraVe commitment to gentle yet effective skincare has truly transformed my routine, and I couldn't be happier with the results!
Hydrating Cleanser
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50
PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
SA Renewing Foot Cream
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Sun Damage
Why do you use this routine?
I use this routine because CeraVe gentle yet effective products provide the perfect balance of hydration, nourishment, and protection for my skin. Their commitment to essential ceramides and dermatologist-developed formulations has transformed my skincare routine and delivered visible results.
In what order do you apply it?
Morning Routine: 1. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser 2. CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen Evening Routine: 1. CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser 2. CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion 3. CeraVe SA Foot Cream
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
After using this routine, I observed that my skin felt deeply hydrated and nourished throughout the day. The CeraVe products helped in maintaining the balance of hydration and protection, and I noticed an improvement in the overall texture and appearance of my skin. Additionally, the foot cream provided much-needed hydration to my feet, leaving them feeling soft and smooth. Overall, my skin felt healthier, more radiant, and better protected from the elements.