/ My CeraVe skincare routine
NZee
Moisturised Master
07/07/23-15:23 (edited)

My CeraVe skincare routine

I have a sensitive, combination skin with an oily T-zone. I suffer from dry, rough skin around the mouth due to allergies/dehydration. The skin on my hands and legs becomes dry and itchy. This routine has benefited me a lot!
Foaming Cleanser
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
eye-repair-cream
PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
Moisturising Lotion
What is your Skin Type?
Oily
What is your main Skin Concern?
Dryness
Why do you use this routine?
To combat oiliness and dryness at the same time
In what order do you apply it?
**Morning Routine**: Step 1: Foaming Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin ; Step 2: Moisturizing Mineral Sunscreen Face Sheer Tint SPF 30. **Night Routine**: Step 1: Foaming Cleanser Normal to Oily Skin; Step 2: Hyaluronic Acid Serum(daily) OR Skin Renewing Retinol Serum(weekly); Step 3: CeraVe Eye Repair Cream; Step 4: Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM Ultra Lightweight. **After bath**: Daily Moisturising Lotion on hands, legs and wherever there is dryness
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
(1) Oiliness on the T-zone areas of my face are in control; (2) The rough skin around the mouth has become smooth; (3) The dry areas around the mouth appear more hydrated and plump; (4) The dryness and itchiness on hands, legs and body has disappeared; (5) My face does not look dull and tired; (6) Overall, my skin looks and feels healthy, nourished and hydrated;