/ How great was that first live?
Jessica
Moisturised Master
08/08/23-21:16

How great was that first live?

My current routine is pretty basic. After learning about how to identify your skin type and how dehydrated skin can still be oily etc. I think Iโ€™ll be reviewing my current routine and adding in further cleansers/products to mix it up. I wanted to try the blemish control cleanser next but from the experts feedback Iโ€™ll be certainly trying the oil cleanser as a priority too. My spf routine will be adapting too. I think Iโ€™m guilty of forgetting hot spots like my hands and sometimes being almost lazy if the โ€œsunโ€ isnโ€™t out. Hoping making the changes now will make the difference :) #meandcerave #cleanselikeaderm
Moisturising Lotion
Foaming Cleanser
Blemish Control Gel
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
Hoping to clear my skin, hydrate and brighten
In what order do you apply it?
Cleanse (sometimes double), blemish gel of an evening, moisturiser, SPF (in the day)
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
Cleanser - lather up in my hands then circular motions all over my face for 60 seconds, wash off. Sometimes repeat for a double. Blemish gel - all over with hands sometimes I treatment spot too. Moisturiser - rub in /pat all over face and bringing down the neck. SPF - rub in all over face, neck, ears
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
Less dry for sure! Feel cleaner. Skin is breaking out less - tends to only be hormonal ones around the chin