/ Latest routine makeover (AM addition)
Jessica
Moisturised Master
08/18/23-16:24

Latest routine makeover (AM addition)

After watching the first live and hearing lots of tips and advice around our cleansing routines (and of course the importance of SPF every day all year round), I decided to reassess my skin’s current needs. I used I think it was @Jade @CeraVe’s suggestion to wash my face, leave it for a few hours and then look in the mirror and see what my skin is telling me in that moment. It was certainly letting me know I’m still struggling with dry skin in my areas that aren’t blemish prone. On the live a lot of the experts mentioned about double cleansing and having a different cleanser on a different day. I had a little CeraVe haul and this is what I’m now using to hopefully make a noticeable difference to my face before I evaluate it in a month or two when the colder/harsher weather will certainly be approaching. The eye cream I tend to use mainly of an evening but use it in my AM routine for the nights I’ve not had as good of sleep or if I’m feeling a bit puffy.
Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser
Blemish Control Cleanser
Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50
eye-repair-cream
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
To combat dryness and calm breakouts/redness
In what order do you apply it?
Cleanser - hyaluronic acid - moisturiser (with SPF)
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I cleanse for at least 60 seconds before wiping off with a cleansing cloth, I apply the hyaluronic acid to damp skin (not dry), I leave a couple of minutes in between steps to help with absorption. Finish with moisturiser/SPF (leaving it at least 15 minutes before sun exposure)
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
It’s only just the beginning of this new routine but the targeting of different products on different areas is making a difference