/ My morning routine
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
10/17/23-14:34

My morning routine

I like to start my day feeling refreshed and that my skin is ready to handle my day. I spend some time every morning doing my routine so that my skin is replenished and moisterised.
Foaming Cleanser
Blemish Control Gel
SA Smoothing Cream Tube
Moisturising Cream Tube
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
I use this routine as they work well to cleanse yet still keep my face hydrated. The blemish control gel is great for dealing with my post breakout marks and hyperpigmentation. The moisturising creams keeps the skin on my body soft and replenished with moister
In what order do you apply it?
I use the cleaner first, then the blemish control gel. I use the creams on the rest of my body
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I only need 1 pump of the foaming cleanser. I use this on my damp face, massage until it foams then rinse off. I follow by using a pea sized amount of the gel on my cheeks and forehead then massage in gently. I squeeze the creams in the palms of my hands then rub them unto my arms and legs.
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
I've noticed how smooth and more even toned my face is looking. I am getting less of that shining look on my cheeks. My elbows and heels of my feet are a lot less dry, cracked and bumpy.