/ My skincare
inspiremeland
Fresh Face
18/07/23-21:49

My skincare

Here is a skincare routine using CeraVe products for combination skin:Morning:Cleanse with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.Apply CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion to damp skin.Apply sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.Evening:Cleanse with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser.Apply CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion. This routine is gentle and effective for combination skin. The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is a non-comedogenic cleanser that removes oil and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. The CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight moisturizer that helps to hydrate and protect the skin. The CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is a night cream that contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.If you have dry skin, you may want to add a hydrating toner to your routine. If you have oily skin, you may want to use a mattifying moisturizer.
Foaming Cleanser
AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30
PM Facial Moisturising Lotion
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser is a non-comedogenic cleanser that removes oil and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. This is important for my combination skin, which is oily in some areas and dry in others. The CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight moisturizer that helps to hydrate and protect the skin. This is important for keeping my skin hydrated and healthy, especially during the winter months when it can get dry. The CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion is a night cream that contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide to help improve skin texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is important for helping my skin look its best, even as I age. Sunscreen is important for protecting the skin from sun damage, which can lead to premature aging and skin cancer. I use sunscreen every day, even on cloudy days.