/ My skincare routine
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
09/26/23-20:16

My skincare routine

I have oily blemish prone skin, but my arms and legs tend to be very dry. I like to start my routine with a good cleanse. The foaming wash i find a little goes a long way. My face feels refreshed and clean after using it and it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight afternoon. I use the blemish control gel at the first sign of a break out. It is helping to keep my breakouts under control and reduce post breakout dark marks. I use the moisturiser on my arms and legs after showering. So effective at getting my skin to feel soft and hydrated
Foaming Cleanser
Blemish Control Gel
Moisturising Lotion
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
The foaming wash cleans whilst not making my skin dry. The blemish control gel keeps spots under control. The moisturiser I use on my dry arms and legs
In what order do you apply it?
Foaming wash first, gel next then an all over moisturising with the moisturiser.
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I use 2 pumps on my damp skin of the foaming wash. Massage then add more water then wash off. The gel i target problem areas first, then use circular motions to massage it into my skin. The moisturising lotion I put some in the palms of my hands then message into my arm and legs.
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
Definitely seen improvements in the redecoration in imperfections on my face. The moisturiser is helping to keep my legs and arms looking and feeling smooth.