/ My skincare routine is pretty easy ๐Ÿ˜…
Tazy
Skin Scholar
21/09/23-17:58

My skincare routine is pretty easy ๐Ÿ˜…

Morning: I cleanse, use moisturizer, and an eye cream. Evening: Double cleanse, apply Retinol Serum, and finish with a night cream. Once a week, I treat myself to hydrating and clay masks ๐Ÿค— Consistency is my trick! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Moisturising Cream Tube
eye-repair-cream
Resurfacing Retinol Serum
What is your Skin Type?
Normal
What is your main Skin Concern?
Blemishes & Blackheads
Why do you use this routine?
I use this routine to maintain clear and healthy skin. CeraVe products have been a game-changer in tackling my blemishes and keeping my skin looking its best
In what order do you apply it?
Morning: Cleanser, Moisturizer, Eye Cream Evening: Double Cleansing, Retinol Serum, Night Cream Weekly: Hydrating Mask, Clay Mask
Tell us about how you apply the products to your skin
I apply the cleanser gently in circular motions, ensuring my face is thoroughly clean. Then, I follow with Moisturizer and dab on the eye cream. For the evening routine, I start with a double cleanse, ensuring all makeup and impurities are gone. Then, I apply the Retinol Serum and finish with the night cream. For the masks, I evenly apply and leave them on as instructed
What skin benefits have you seen since using this routine?
Since using this routine, I've noticed a significant reduction in blemishes and blackheads. My skin feels smoother and more radiant. The consistent use of CeraVe products has made my skin more resilient and healthier overall ๐Ÿ˜Š