/ Skincare Routines

Skincare Routines

Have you built your perfect CeraVe routine? Let us know how you love to use CeraVe to be in with a chance of winning points and being featured on our website!
All routines
My routines
Create a routine
Most recent
Filter
Amanda
Nourished Novice
06/13/24-07:53
Cleanses skin Moisturises Helps to hydrate my skin for the rest of the day I use both every morning
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Dryness
Why do you use this routine?
Hydrates my skin
See more
Kinga
Moisturised Master
06/12/24-20:46
I use the Green Facial Cleanser and than the moisturizing cream when I want to remove any dead cells or makeup residue and hydrate my skin after.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
To clean my face
See more
Wootty65
Moisturised Master
06/12/24-07:24
"CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream is a fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula that helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and contains three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid to deliver intense moisture and help restore the protective skin barrier." Brilliant hand cream, I use it every day mainly after doing the washing up.  Protects and leaves skin moisturised, hydrated and soft with no oily residue. "CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream effectively moisturises and helps to protect the natural skin barrier of the feet. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, exfoliates and moisturises extremely dry, rough feet to smooth and improve the texture of the compromised skin." Brilliant foot cream, definitely keeps feet soft, moisturised and reduces cracking skin.  I mainly use it everyday after having a bath.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
To protect my hands and feet
See more
Suggested mission See all
What's your skincare routine?
30 Cerave exppoints
Beee
Moisturised Master
06/11/24-20:16
My two fave cleansers. Cream to foam for my face to remove make up and the SA cleanser all over to feel refreshed
What is your Skin Type?
Normal
Roughness
Feel fresh
See more
Esha
Moisturised Master
06/11/24-18:53
I cleanse my face with hydrating cleanser at morning and night and than in morning just the moisturising lotion with spf and at night only the moisturising cream it provides to good hydration to my skin and make the skin fresh
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Easy to use and simple
See more
Powei
Nourished Novice
06/11/24-17:55
1. I begin my Nights by washing and cleansing my face with a gentle cleanser. I then take an ice cube and rub it on my skin, specifically underneath my eyes. 2. Next, I apply rose water with a cotton pad, this has healing properties and enhances the absorption of the products that follow. I wait until its completely absorbed before continuing with my routine. 3. I then apply a retinol serum. I use 4 drops for my entire face, mainly focusing on my T-zone. 4. Next i apply Hyaluronic acid. I do typically have a normal skin type, but my face can tend to feel a bit dry sometimes, so this helps to hydrate my skin. 5. After the Hyaluronic acid is absorbed, I apply Niacinamide, focusing on areas with hyperpigmentation. I typically apply this only on the darker spots on my face. 6. I gently dab a small amount of eye cream around my eyes to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and to hydrate the delicate skin in that area. 7. Finally, I apply CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion. My key notes: * Give a bit of time after the application of each product. Allow each product to be absorbed before moving on to the next. * Definitely find what works best for your skin. * Consistency is key.
What is your Skin Type?
Normal
Dryness
It gives me the best results
See more
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/11/24-11:00 (edited)
Follow your daily routine to achieve your goals. Your basic morning skincare should be quick and easy. All CeraVe products contain 3 ceramides that protect the skin barrier. All CeraVe cleansers target different problems, so cleansing solves cleaning and targeting. SPF50 moisture lotion hydrates, and defends against UV rays. Getting ready daily is so easy, quick and manageable.
What is your Skin Type?
Rough & Bumpy
Sun Damage
To clean, hydrate and keep skin smooth and protected from damaging UV rays.
See more
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/11/24-09:04
There are so many lovely CeraVe skincare products my wish list gets longer
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Quality products
See more