/ Skincare Routines

Skincare Routines

Have you built your perfect CeraVe routine? Let us know how you love to use CeraVe to be in with a chance of winning points and being featured on our website!
All routines
My routines
Create a routine
Most recent
Filter
Hina duggal
Moisturised Master
09/04/24-14:56
These products are so good for sun protection and hydrating skin
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
What is your main Skin Concern?
Sun Damage
Why do you use this routine?
It's make my skin hydrate and soft
See more
saurabh
Moisturised Master
09/04/24-13:09
Makeup Removal: If you wear makeup, start your evening routine by removing it thoroughly using a gentle makeup remover or cleansing oil.Cleanser: Wash your face again with a gentle cleanser to remove any remaining makeup residue, dirt, and oil accumulated throughout the day.Exfoliation (2-3 times per week): Exfoliate your skin using a chemical exfoliant containing ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) or beta hydroxy acids (BHAs). Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and improve skin texture.Toner (optional): Apply toner if desired to rebalance your skin's pH levels and prepare it for the next steps.Serum: Apply any targeted treatment serums with active ingredients such as vitamin C, retinol, or hyaluronic acid to address specific skincare concerns.Eye Cream (optional): If you use an eye cream, gently pat it around the delicate eye area to hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.Moisturizer: Hydrate your skin with a nourishing moisturizer to lock in moisture and support the skin's barrier function.Spot Treatment (as needed): If you have any active breakouts, apply a spot treatment containing ingredients like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid to target and reduce inflammation.Lip Balm: Finish off your skincare routine by applying a hydrating lip balm to keep your lips soft and moisturized overnight.Remember to adjust your skincare routine based on your skin type, concerns, and any specific recommendations from a dermatologist. Consistency is key to achieving healthy, glowing skin over time.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Blemishes & Blackheads
benefits me
See more
saurabh
Moisturised Master
09/04/24-13:09
Morning Routine:Cleanser: Start your day by washing your face with a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type. This helps remove any sweat, oil, or impurities that may have accumulated overnight.Toner (optional): If you choose to use a toner, apply it after cleansing to help balance your skin's pH levels and remove any remaining traces of dirt or cleanser.Serum (optional): If you have specific skincare concerns such as hyperpigmentation, aging, or acne, apply a serum containing active ingredients tailored to address those concerns.Moisturizer: Hydrate your skin with a moisturizer suitable for your skin type. Even if you have oily skin, it's essential to use a lightweight, non-comedogenic moisturizer to maintain skin health and prevent excess oil production.Sunscreen: Apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. Sunscreen is crucial for preventing premature aging, sunburn, and skin cancer.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Blemishes & Blackheads
benefits me
See more
Suggested mission See all
What's your skincare routine?
30 Cerave exppoints
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
08/04/24-00:19
cleanse Morning Moisturize ! I do use a face mask twice a week! Hot water before I put a face mask on as this opens pours! Then I will cleanse at night put a moisturizer on for a few hours dap my face with warm water then put a night cream on my face! To soak in on my face! Feel fresh the next day 😀 I Also use a night eye cream ❤️ as I get dark circles under my eyes x
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
Everyday/Night
See more
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-18:40
Double-cleansing twice a day and cleaning all my makeup brushes and accessories after every use. My skin is blemish-prone, so I use the Blemish Control cleanser every time. I also use CeraVe Micellar Water in the evening to remove my makeup and before washing my face again.
What is your Skin Type?
Blemish-Prone
Blemishes & Blackheads
It's the most effective routine to tackle skin imperfections and keep my skin clean and healthy
See more
zoeosler
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-15:55
These are the products I use twice a day. I find they work great and have really helped me to maintain clear skin.
What is your Skin Type?
Oily
Sun Damage
To maintain clear and moisturised skin.
See more
Annie68
Skin Scholar
04/04/24-15:13
Night time routine
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Dryness
To help keep my skin clean and hydrated
See more
Ruchi
Moisturised Master
04/04/24-12:07
These are good for my skin. I really recommend CeraVe products.
What is your Skin Type?
Dry
Roughness
To hydrate my skin daily
See more