Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
🏆 Competition
The Chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick!*

Are you starting your day with healthier-looking, moisturised skin?

To help you hydrate and protect your skin all in one easy step, we're offering uou the chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick!*

To enter, in the 'Skincare Chat's channel, please t4ell us the steps in your everyday morning routine, and why you’d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50!

Good luck!

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick! Entries open 12:00 07/05/24 until 23:59 02/06/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please tell us the steps in your everyday morning routine, and why you’d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 (52ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 3 prize winners.

🏅 Complimentary CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
🎫 3 entries for this contest
⏰ contest ends on 6/2/2024
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hazel
05/19/24-09:27
My daily routine is face wash and moisturise day and night. I don't like anything too heavy as brings me out in spots. Would love to try the facial moisturising lotion
Nana
05/19/24-08:35
I would like to try this product
Hoda
Fresh Face
05/18/24-05:52
Cerave
Hailz
05/17/24-20:50
My routine is cleanse, tone, serum and moisturise I have wanted to include an SPF to help protect my skin more but the one I purchased I wasnt very happy with the way it set on my skin so would love to give this one a try
xani
05/17/24-20:22
Every morning, I cleanse my face, apply toner, and finish with a moisturiser and sunscreen. I'd love to incorporate CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 because it combines hydration and sun protection in one step, making my routine simpler and more effective. It's a great product I got to try once, and I'd love to make it a permanent part of my skincare routine.
LazyDaisy321
05/16/24-22:22
I currently use L'Oreal Age Perfect Cleansing Milk for mature skin. My moisturiser is No7 Hydraluminous +SPF15 Day Lotion. It would be good to try a moisturiser with a higher SPF as I have fair skin and hopefully we will get some sunshine soon.
Radi
Nourished Novice
05/16/24-21:27
This should be added in my morning routine. The long summer and as the sunny days are approaching we have to be prepared to protect our skin from the hot sunny rays. This moisturiser is a must for the highest protection and for everyday use.
Radi
Nourished Novice
05/16/24-21:22
I would like to add for my previous post that I rarely use face oil in my morning routine. I would be very happy to win this competition and try this moisturiser which is a must. It will help to my face skin to get the necessary moisture and benefits for a healthy and nourished skin. Not to forget I will get the highest sun protection.