/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
26/06/24-07:05
I NEED this. I read the ingredients and do not want to wait to have it on the UK SITE. At my age, I can’t afford time. Can I test this if I buy it myself, please? I am one of the septuagenarian members of the CeraVe community.
I NEED this. I read the ingredients and do not want to wait
Esha
Moisturised Master
25/06/24-15:50
Hi is the cerave moisturizing cream round jar and the round jar with the pump having the same creamy texture or not ?
Linazam
Moisturised Master
24/06/24-16:25 (edited)
Hi. I really loved facial moisturising lotion SPF 50. So, I would ask, It's suitable for my kids ( 6 and 9 years old ) skin?
Hi. I really loved facial moisturising lotion SPF 50. So, I
Amna
Moisturised Master
21/06/24-22:22
Best cleanser
Best cleanser
Kylies_freebie_club
Nourished Novice
20/06/24-12:26
I suffer with acne and rosacea, what cerave products work best for me? 🙂
I suffer with acne and rosacea, what cerave products work
Simmy
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-14:57
Thank you for advice but I would like some options
Kayzee
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-14:37
My issue is that the top of my face is typical with that occasional spot. However, the bottom half of my face is full of black and whiteheads that clog under the skin's surface. It feels horrible and lumpy under there. I've tried this, but it works only on the surface spots.
Simmy
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-14:31
My skin has become very dry it used to be greasy I'm 54 and would be grateful for any advice. Thank you Simmy