/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
BlossomRollo
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-20:13
What would you recommend for combination skin with dry under eye ? And how to reduce appearance of fine lines, creased concealer etc ? Thank you
Arshzan
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-18:39
Are there any extra steps to follow to hold the moisture in dry skin?
Laura
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-15:52
What would you recommend for acne scarring?
Danndann
Nourished Novice
07/01/24-17:23
Hey looking for advice on oil filled spots! Not necessarily oily skin, just these patches.
Hey looking for advice on oil filled spots!  Not necessarily
Milemi
Nourished Novice
07/01/24-12:22
Is enogh to use one time per day?
Is enogh to use one time per day?
Katy
Moisturised Master
06/28/24-19:22
How much encapsulated retinol is in the resurfacing retinol serum? Is it suitable for use for someone who has been using a prescribed retinol or is it likely to not be as effective?
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
06/28/24-07:05
Thank you all for the kindness and good advice that helped me understand how to achieve Skin Scholar. I look forward to continuing with pleasure.
Julia
Moisturised Master
06/27/24-12:22
Hello. I'd like to ask a question regarding SPF and children. I've read on the community that to effectively remove SPF we should use double cleansing. What happens when we are talking about children's skin? I would presume that a if a regular cleanser isn't enough for adults, will a children's product dissolve and remove the solar filters? I'd appreciate feedback on this, thank you in advance