/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
xtlee180
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-17:16
What are some tips and tricks that I can use the advanced repair ointment for?
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-13:30
Hi, can you please recommend me something for my acne which is so stubborn?
Simmy
Nourished Novice
04/07/24-13:22
Do you have any advice on the foot repair cream
S.N.
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-07:50
My husband has blemishes prone skin and I wonder which cleanser would you recommend?
Kinga
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-22:32
I am having a dry skin since few years. I am using the Cerave moistorizing cleanser, had also the lotion, but still cannot reach a good level of hydration..any advices?
Jems
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-14:09
Since having a baby my skin has gone really dry. What would be best to use to ensure it is hydrated and gets back to be healthy looking again?
Annag19899
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-07:11
It looks like I've started having rosacea. I have no idea how to care for the skin to make it less red and to cure it. this worries me very much
Megs2001
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-06:11
I have combo skin w a oily t zone what do you recommend to take away the oil without drying out the rest of my skin 🥰