Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Hillbill82
Moisturised Master
02/03/24-12:00
Hello, Ive been diagnosed with having rosacea and need advice on what face products I should now use to help with the redness.
Lucykatefoster
Nourished Novice
02/02/24-18:06
Hello! So I have combination skin which is dry on my forehead, normal on my cheeks but very oily on my nose and chin area - any tips on how to combat this oiliness? I’ll tag the products I am currently using below ⬇️
Sjmangs
Nourished Novice
01/31/24-20:26
Hey there gorgeous ladies Help I cannot seem to get rid of dry flakey skin just around my nose I seem to be able to maintain the rest of my face with your moisturizing facial cream but for some reason that particular area is just giving me the run around 🙄
KellyC90
Fresh Face
01/29/24-23:34
Hi there I need a lil advice, I think this is the correct place to ask and if not I'm sorry 😅 So I have keratosis pilaris and my son has it too, we've been using the SA soothing cleanser but it won't budge. Is there any routine that would help us? My son is only 10 and he's feeling a little self conscious and so am I 😖
beauty.jungle.corner
Moisturised Master
01/29/24-10:34
When is next CeraVe event? 😁 Its been a while
beauty.jungle.corner
Moisturised Master
01/29/24-10:23
Hi, what is the best products to use with Tretinoin ? 💙
Dziosefina
Moisturised Master
01/29/24-10:14
Hello,i have with Rosacea sensitive combination skin,can i use Cerave Retinol serum ? Thank you
Testing
Fresh Face
01/29/24-08:12
Hi I have combination skin mostly oily around my nose and forehead. But itchy dry on the part between my bottom lip and chin. The corners of my mouth have started to sag and have wrinkles around my eyes. Any help appreciated.