/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
MrsG
06/10/24-19:38
Hi I have/had combination skin but now perimenopausal with more dryness and spots in chin area, I've been using a facial cleanser for majority of my life as hate using water to rinse so foams etc are a no. I'm tempted to try the micellar water but would this also be suitable for my 10 year old son to start him on looking after his skin?
Nicol
Moisturised Master
06/09/24-23:34
I would like to ask your opinion about to using sun shield or sun cream daily better?
Julia
Moisturised Master
06/09/24-07:17
Hello community. I'd like to ask about the quantity in your Cerave SPF lotion samples. I want to make sure I am using the right amount. Is the quantity in the sachet what we are supposed to use in our face in one application or would it be for face and neck? Thanks for your help
Noor1430
Moisturised Master
06/07/24-22:50
Im looking for great skin barrier cream which is affordable as well
Bloom
Moisturised Master
06/07/24-10:39
Hi, I've been dealing with hyperpigmentation from acne. What can I do to effectively reduce it? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
iza330
Moisturised Master
06/07/24-08:08
Hello. I am looking for the best products for a combination skin with a few fine lines and dark spots. Any suggestions? Thank you
Tpot
Skin Scholar
06/06/24-20:33
I received this email back in April and I followed the instructions.for my skin scholar gift. But I have not received anything so I was wondering if anybody else received skin scholar gift
I received this email back in April and I followed the
Kerryd1987
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-15:42
Hi I have oily skin what Cerave products would you recommend for my face.