/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Hometester89
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-06:06
I have blemish prone skin so you recommend using the blemish control daily? I am at the moment. Thanks
Teejay
06/04/24-22:55
Dry skin hard lumps
Loua228
Moisturised Master
06/04/24-18:38 (edited)
At the moment my skincare routine includes cerave cleanser, simple michellar water followed by cerave daily moisturiser. I get quite oily on my forehead and I was wondering if there’s anything else I could use to help? Thanks
Gift
06/04/24-16:14
Good evening, I would love recommendations on the products to use. I have a not too dry - sometimes scaly cheeks, acne prone and not smoothe face. I sometimes get acne at my back and chest too, what product can I start on to help me. My skin is not too dark as I am not white skined. Thank you
A🦕
Nourished Novice
05/31/24-19:50
I have very oily skin and I am trying to find the perfect product to battle this. I have used the foaming cleanser as well as the hydrating moisturiser, along with spf. My skin tends to get really oily after a while and causes skin texture and sebum. Any advice?
Jane E
Fresh Face
05/31/24-08:04
All SPFs break me out please help me
All SPFs break me out please help me
Becky
Moisturised Master
05/31/24-00:55
Help- I have tired so many SPF’s for my face but they just make my skin so greasy :( I have tired so many but I hate the grease so have stopped using but am worried about the UV :( any advice?
Varia
Nourished Novice
05/30/24-21:13
Hi, last week for whatever reason skin on my face started to peel and my favourite CeraVe moisturiser started to burn. Iam using it twice a day as well as CeraVe Cream to Foam Cleanser. I reckon my skin barrier is damaged. Any advices? I have to tell that I do use SPF 50 all year round so it can't be cause of not applying SPF protection