Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Testing
Fresh Face
01/29/24-08:12
Hi I have combination skin mostly oily around my nose and forehead. But itchy dry on the part between my bottom lip and chin. The corners of my mouth have started to sag and have wrinkles around my eyes. Any help appreciated.
Steph pinkerton
Fresh Face
01/28/24-23:55
My chin seams to break out in flaky skin but itchy spots every now and then. What do you think causes it?
Rani
Nourished Novice
01/28/24-15:44
What do you recommend for flaky dry skin?
Lucinda
Fresh Face
01/28/24-15:29
I wanted to know what products you had for hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
Liz12
01/26/24-22:08
I have just discovered i have ezcema on my face and neck My gp has give me cream to use but it is not helping my neck is bleeding Any advice would be welcome
Sammie
Fresh Face
01/26/24-18:58
I need some advice on how to reduce my acne scarring and redness to skin
LittleS
Nourished Novice
01/26/24-17:36
How can i reduce scarring
123Nix
Nourished Novice
01/26/24-13:38
I am 48 and my skin is dull and full of wrinkles - what would be the best moisturiser and cleanser and serums …. I know and love cerave