/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Shoegirl
Nourished Novice
04/24/24-19:37
I was looking at the sun protection but worried as most products like this are thick is this the case ? Thank you
Jaime
Nourished Novice
04/24/24-15:28
My skin gets very dry but also very oily. Can anyone recommend the best CeraVe production use?
Valentina
Nourished Novice
04/22/24-23:19
As am mature a need help with lack of firmness any suggestions please 50+
Carolineharrison1982
Nourished Novice
04/22/24-22:31
I need some help in relation to an ultra light moisturiser or even a gel formula for my face, I really struggle with rich moisturiser as they make my skin feel greasy and it feels like I have a mask on but I also need moisture in my skin. I can manage serums ok but find putting moisturiser on afterwards is too much so I do serum in the evening
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
04/21/24-18:38 (edited)
I have very dry skin, should I use my regular day cream under Cerave AM SPF50 cream?
iislam
04/19/24-17:53
Hey, I used to use the CeraVe foaming cleanser normal to oily a couple of years ago, and it was amazing! It worked so well. But then I started breaking out into whiteheads, which made me stop using it. Do you think i can start using the cleanser again to see if it will clear my skin?
Sarama
Fresh Face
04/18/24-18:36
What would you recommend for post acne scars?
What would you recommend for post acne scars?
Chrissy
04/18/24-16:07
I have a basically oily skin especially around the nose area. I have milk spots over my nose and slightly to the side. Most of the products I’ve noticed are for either normal skin or normal to dry so I’m quite confused as to which to use