/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Kamsi
Nourished Novice
05/01/24-10:02
Hi, I have combination skin, what do you think the best cleanser is appropriate for my skin
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
04/30/24-23:34
I hear that there is a new type of ceramide that is bioactive and in short chain molecules so goes deeper into the skin. Is this the kind of ceramides included in the cerave formulas?
Bhav
Moisturised Master
04/30/24-15:25
There is a particular spot on my right cheek for 3 years where the pimple comes and goes on that same spot. Any tips?
Kathryn
Fresh Face
04/28/24-17:28 (edited)
I'm unsure on the right skin routine. I have dry and flaky skin often, I get grease spots, generally under my eyes, and blackheads on my nose and chin area. Any product I have used in the past seems to leave my skin drier than when I applied it. I think I have semsitive skin due to excema. I also don't have a lot of money, so need to buy products monthly at a time. So need a start point to help my skin, and then I can gradually build on a routine to keep my skin soft, toned and clear.
Skye
Moisturised Master
04/25/24-22:45
Any tips for blackheads?
Shakira
Moisturised Master
04/25/24-17:15
Do you have any tips on what to use with tretinoin?
JUlija1986
Moisturised Master
04/25/24-14:13
What is the best products from acne?
United Kingdom
Nourished Novice
04/24/24-21:15
Can anyone recommend me good day cream that's not give me black heads pls