Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Krys89
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-12:59
Hi! I have been using this cleanser for a while, and it doesn't seem to help me get rid of the oiliness from my T soze. Do you have any recommendations for another cleanser? Thank you
Hi! I have been using this cleanser for a while, and it
Andydotp
01/23/24-11:06
I have always had dry skin with red patches being the bane of my life. I’ve embraced the beard life trend as it can hide some of these patches but would rather be proud of my skin. Any recommendations on products/routine to help hydrate/moisturise my skin to keep it looking its best as current routine can be a bit of hit and miss at times
Evelyn
Nourished Novice
01/21/24-14:57
Hi I’m 19 with a deep skin tone and with super stubborn hyperpigmentation and dark marks (like 8 years old) and suggestions that’s not too harsh? (I’m not comfortable with starting retinol yet) Maybe Salicylic acid?
angelxx1590xx
Moisturised Master
01/19/24-16:25
Hi! I have combination skin and I find that my t-zone is always really oily however I get really bad flaky dry skin on my forehead and in my eyebrows. I also suffer with blemishes on my chin and around my nose and lips. What advice can you give me please
Karus
Moisturised Master
01/18/24-11:22
Hi everyone. I have combination type of skin. All year I using spf cream before I apply makeup. The problem which I have for summer that my skin is blemishes very quick and make up looks more like stains on the face instead one nice part. For winter face is not so shiny but make up is making dry skin in some place. Any advice how to work with this? Can I use one cream for all year? I changed foundation but not much different.
🌹Meme🌹
Moisturised Master
01/15/24-12:05
Hello just wondering if these are still been shipped out please :-) 💙 thankyou x
Hello just wondering if these are still been shipped out
Hubla
01/13/24-19:03
My face tends to redness and over the last few years I have developed dry patches under my chin, around my eyes and other various places over my body. All the moisturisers I have tried leave my face feeling sticky even if I only use a small amount. Which of your products would you recommend?
roses
Fresh Face
01/09/24-13:30
Any tips for really dry skin on backs of upper legs which are sore and keep cracking open i apply moisturiser cream every night but nothing seems to help.