Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Hope
13/11/23-20:58
I’d like to find some key products to use as part of a daily skincare routine. I have dry skin the time of year and also want to ensure I’m reducing any signs of aging (I’m 27). Can you help to recommend a daily routine?
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
13/11/23-18:47
What's the best product to use on dry elbows and knees?
Ellen
Fresh Face
13/11/23-08:55
i have a large patch of scaly skin either eczema or Psoriasis what can i use
Adeygurl
Moisturised Master
13/11/23-03:44
what's the best product to repair my skin barrier?
Veeveeloves
Moisturised Master
12/11/23-23:13
Whats the best product to use to reduce the size of pores?
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
11/11/23-14:42
What's the best product to keep dry skin hydrated throughout the day, specially now when the weather gets colder?
Natasha
Nourished Novice
10/11/23-22:54
Always get random spots and bumpy skin on my forehead what can I do and what should I use
Bubbles88
Nourished Novice
10/11/23-22:52
Is there anything that I can use additionally to hydrate nose area with combination skin type? I always seem to be a bit dry there