/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
saurabh
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-12:58
how to make my skin silky soft?
saurabh
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-12:58
how to reduce pores size on my face?
saurabh
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-12:57
how to reduce puffiness under the eyes?
saurabh
Moisturised Master
Recommendation for ageing skin due to blue light exposure
saurabh
Moisturised Master
solution for dark circles please
roses
Nourished Novice
04/09/24-12:24
solutions for very dry skin
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-10:46
Good morning, I'm in my 40s, my skin is blemish-prone but doesn't reveal my real age, I fortunately look younger but I've always believed prevention is better than cure. I was looking into the Resurfacing Retinol Serum with Ceramides & Niacinamide. Can it help with fine lines too, or would you recommend a more targeted product for the first signs of aging? Many thanks.
zoeosler
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-10:11
Hi, I used to have extremely blemish prone and bumpy skin so have been using the salicylic acid cleanser twice a day for the last three years. However now my skin is almost completely clear and has been for a while. This is great, but I am still using the same cleanser. Would you suggest switching to a different one or would doing encourage my skin to get worse? Thank you