/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Smiley13
Fresh Face
04/07/24-16:00
Hi - I am 68 with dry/very dry skin. I suffer from Psoriasis on my hands and feet but not on my face (thankfully). I have very good skin on my face with fine lines around the eyes, a couple of small age spots on my upper lip (easily concealed with makeup), plus a few deeper vertical lines on the top lip. I am about to purchase the following for my skincare routine and would appreciate any advice you might provide regarding this selection. Hyaluronic Serum; Resurfacing Retinol Serum; Eye Repair Cream and Facial Moisturising Lotion (AM & PM) without the SPF50 as I already use SPF100 sunscreen daily. I have also seen CeraVe 10% Pure Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid advertised on Amazon although it does not appear in the product list here. Is this no longer produced? Would it provide any benefit to me? With many thanks & kind regards Pat
Nina12
Fresh Face
04/06/24-10:38
Anything I can use for my face?my forehead its really dry and itchy ,even I use moisture 🥺
Coca
Moisturised Master
04/05/24-12:51
Hi ,please help me with my skin problem. I have this dark spots,acnee scars and i don't know what products are good for me
Hi ,please help me with my skin problem. I have this dark
Scrapmate
Moisturised Master
04/03/24-11:01
I’m a big fan of CeraVe products - they suit my dry rosacea-prone skin and are a good price point. My question is: if you use CeraVe for all aspects of skincare ie cleanser, day/night moisturiser, eye cream, foot cream, body lotion, hand cream etc etc is there a danger of overdoing the ceramides and other active ingredients in your products?
NadiaK
Moisturised Master
04/02/24-19:10 (edited)
Hello! My main problem is that especially during the morning time there are parts in my face (mostly around my nose) that are very red, and other parts that are not. I am not sure how to deal with that. I usually put the CERAVE moistorizing cream in the morning.
Jade
Moisturised Master
03/31/24-23:11
Hi, I'm looking for a product to help with large pores. What would you recommend ? Thank you 🙂
Hi, I'm looking for a product to help with large pores.
Mimi
Moisturised Master
03/31/24-15:08
Hey there! I don’t know what to use for this skin problem. Please could you help me find the right product to use and clear this. I really want smooth and clear skin. I’m in my early 20s. Thank you x
Hey there! I don’t know what to use for this skin problem.
Sunflowers
Moisturised Master
03/29/24-14:03
What's the best routine for moisturising & hydrating my skin using your products? Thank you