/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Carla
Nourished Novice
03/25/24-12:22
Hello, I have acne prone skin and get dry skin what products are recommended please? 🙂
Kelz
Moisturised Master
03/24/24-20:49
Hello , Any product for dead skin on bottom feet that won't come off?
ammar
Nourished Novice
03/23/24-16:59
Product for lines fines please??????
Gill
03/23/24-03:12
Hi I’m new to Cera Ve. I need help! I am 68 I’ve purchased and just received the renewing night cream and the vitamin serum, what would you recommend as a day moisturiser please? I have a normal skin type, it’s not particularly dry. Thank u
Hi I’m new to Cera Ve.  I need help! I am 68 I’ve purchased
kateislovinglife
Moisturised Master
03/20/24-20:19
My husband gets spots whenever he shaves, which products would you recommend to help with this?
Suzyboo81
Moisturised Master
03/19/24-00:02 (edited)
I’m really interested in the eczema prone range. I’m increasingly experiencing what I feel is more than just dry skin patches in my face. It may be weather or hormonal or both. Can you recommend where I should start with the eczema range. I’m really starting to stress over it now. Which in turn doesn’t help either 😣 is it available in the uk ? Or can you recommend something else. 🤍💙
Staceyloulou92
Moisturised Master
03/16/24-18:48
Hey experts! 👋 🙂 pretty new to skincare been using your products a year now! The moisturising lotion and the cleanser. I have quite large pores and acne scarring that you can noticably see under my makeup 😭 what would you recommend to combat this! 💙💙 thankyou 💙💙
Hey experts! 👋 🙂 pretty new to skincare been using your
Joanna
Moisturised Master
03/12/24-21:12
Dear experts, my daughter complains of a really itchy scalp. She doesnt have dandruff and I can see some small pink bumps. Any advice would be appreciated, thanks 😊