/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
EY2024
Nourished Novice
11/07/24-11:33
Which product is best for pigmentation and dark circles?
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-10:19
Hello experts, Acne have been a big problem for me since my teens. Now after using blemish control Cleanser my acne is in control by CeraVe’s grace. Now I have small pores that the acne left. What are the products you recommend for this problem😁💙!?
emilia
Nourished Novice
10/07/24-20:13
Buna seara! Am incercat foarte mult timp foarte multe produse, insa produsele CeraVe s-au dovedit a fi câștigatoare.
Buna seara!  Am incercat foarte mult timp foarte multe
Silverlady
Fresh Face
10/07/24-19:40
Can any of the skin experts direct my husband what to use on his face. Mostly after shaving his skin is red and blotchy, then it dries and goes flaky. Any advice please
Can any of the skin experts direct my husband what to use on
Michelle
Moisturised Master
10/07/24-19:14
Hi, can anyone recommend a good moisturiser that’s gentle on the skin that is sensitive to breakouts ? So not too greasy feeling or heavy on the skin? Thanks in advance
Emma
Moisturised Master
10/07/24-18:41
Recommendations please for a morning and evening skincare routine for reducing appearance of sunspots while protecting the skin from further sun damage? Currently use the below products in image. Any advice greatly appreciated, thank you
Recommendations please for a morning and evening  skincare
Emzalot
Moisturised Master
10/07/24-18:36
Any recommendations for oily skin to reduce spots & blackheads & stop the shine coming through but without making my skin peel ?
Brioney
Nourished Novice
10/07/24-13:02
Is there a way to tell if you have oily skin or sensitive dry skin? I sometimes think I have both?! Is that possible? Sorry if that’s a silly question!