/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
13/07/24-09:14
Hello Please can you tell me when I use any product how long I need to wait until I know that product it’s good for my face or not??🌺👍🥰🌸
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
13/07/24-09:11 (edited)
Hello Please could you tell me how many time a day i need to use a Cleaner and my skin will be healthy ??👍😊🌸
Hello Please could you tell me how many time a day i need to
XimjX
Nourished Novice
13/07/24-06:54
What order should your skincare routine be. For instance vitamin c, serum, eye cream, moisturiser, sunscreen.
Simmy
Nourished Novice
11/07/24-20:03
I find that not many people advise or discuss foot cream which which can be a big problem, I know it is for me. It seems to be very much face cream etc discussed and advised on I wander why
I find that not many people advise or discuss foot cream
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-18:24
Why does the vitamin C cerave serum have denatured alcohol in it when most of the other cerave serums and moisturisers contain ceteryl alcohol?
Nowsh 🤍
Nourished Novice
11/07/24-16:58
Hello I’ve oily skin, thinking to try out the new Cerave Oil free moisturiser. Has anyone used that? How’s it? Thanks
Hello  I’ve oily skin, thinking to try out the new Cerave
Brenbanana
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-14:59
Hello, Dry skin and clogged pores seem to be my main concerns, any tips?
Niharika
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-12:36
Hi skin care expert Can you please tell me what can be best for oily prone skin what kind of moisturiser they should use
Hi skin care expert  Can you please tell me what can be best