Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
sweetz94
Nourished Novice
28/03/24-20:48
Would hyaluronic acid have any benefit to my blemish prone/dry skin?
Janay
Moisturised Master
28/03/24-20:40
I've noticed I'm getting more blemishes along my jawline in the last month. I usually alternate between the SA cleanser and the hydrating cleanser. Is there are better option or should I be sticking to one rather than alternating?
Steph
Moisturised Master
28/03/24-20:21
Hi! I’ve not yet tried the cerave retinol and I’m looking to add it to my routine. I was just wondering what percentage the retinol serum is? I’m not new to retinol in general but I’d just like to know what % it is so I can tell how often a week I’d be able to use it. Thanks!
BennyGid
Nourished Novice
28/03/24-19:46
Any recommendations for the redness around my nostrils?
Any recommendations for the redness around my nostrils?
Tinker
Nourished Novice
27/03/24-08:42 (edited)
Morning! Being new here, I’m finding it really helpful as the platform provided so much support. I wanted to ask could I possibly use for enlarged pores on my face? Any recommendations?
BennyGid
Nourished Novice
26/03/24-21:50
Help! I’m new to CeraVe and looking forward to trying some products. I need recommendations! I recently started to develop spots on the sides of my forehead. I put It down to sweating due to the gym, but I’m not sure If It’s something In my routine that’s causing It? I’ve never had spots, not even through my teens and I’ve always considered myself ‘blessed’, but this has left me feeling very self conscious. Currently my routine/products I use- Garnier: Rose Cleanser, Garnier: Rose Toner, The Ordinary: Salicylic Acid and a Beauty Bay Moisturiser. I use a generic micellar water for post gym workouts. I’ve heard so many great things about CeraVe, so what products would you recommend me trying instead? Thank you!
daniel_reis
Fresh Face
25/03/24-22:44
What would you recommend for eczema prone skin/atopic skin? Would love to get some help as I struggle to find the right products to use.
Carla
Nourished Novice
25/03/24-12:22
Hello, I have acne prone skin and get dry skin what products are recommended please? 🙂