/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
07/18/24-16:29
I cannot access the product page to leave a hyaluronic serum review. It is blocked. Please help.
Jd91
Moisturised Master
07/18/24-13:15
I'm looking for the best syrum/ moisturiser for mens face
ChelleBell
Nourished Novice
07/18/24-12:07
What is the best way to manage sunburned skin that is also breaking out?
Alerim
Nourished Novice
07/16/24-20:54
Hi, Do niacinamide and retinol play nice together? I have been using products containing both for a while but always separate and would like to take it to the next level now and layer them but don’t want to end up breaking out. I know retinol cannot be mixed with certain things but can’t remember top of my head which ones right now and don’t want to play chemistry on my face :)) Thank you.
Lizzy
Moisturised Master
07/16/24-15:48
I’m looking for a really nice serum for dry skin girly that has hormonal acne & eczema prone skin, any tips?
Shake
Moisturised Master
07/16/24-14:47
Im looking for a retinol serum for post acne skin is the cerave a good choice please? Anyone used it and found it good?
Rockstar
Nourished Novice
07/16/24-10:49
Hi! If I just wear suncream and no makeup for the day, do I need to double cleanse to remove the spf?
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
07/13/24-09:24
Good morning  if I choose a good product like a cream , moisturiser or a Cleanser it’s my type skin for example my skin dry I choose a Cleanser for a dry skin? it will be the good one for my skin or maybe I choose products and the same for my type skin but it’s not good for my skin ? Some things like that happen or not?🥇🌺😊👍