/ Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Gyongyi
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-20:22
Hi, I have many sun damage dark spots on my face. Which product would really help to get rid of them? I mean, is it even possible to get rid of them? Thank you.
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-18:55
Ideally, I would love to reduce puffiness and dark circles from beneath my eyes. I would also like advice around skin care routines on my face; combination skin - prone to dryness and eczema - I prefer anti aging to maintain my skins suppleness & elasticity. Would a hyaluronic acid based serum be advised? And an spf anti aging moisturiser perhaps? 😌
Cazb1
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-18:22
Hi I have a dry t zone area compared to the rest of my face.Is there a product that will help me,thanks
Antonia
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-16:52
Hi guys so since having my 2 beautiful children my skin has gone so dry and pale , also under my eyes always look drained ,, what can anybody recommend to make my face look healthy again
Jenna
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-16:51
How can I tackle the problem of having both acne and dry skin?
WendyJo
07/06/24-16:23
I've just turned 70 and although my skin is still unlined I do have a fair amount of hyperpigmentation. In recent years my skin has become very sensitive so I'm wary of products to treat this. I've tried those from Clinique, Olay, Nivea and Garnier and the had reactions I had are what lead me to use Cerave and a very simple routine which has calmed my skin down. I'd still like to reduce the hyperpigmentation though. Any suggestions?
Simmy
Nourished Novice
07/06/24-16:20
What would be beneficial for cracked sore dry feet
Cheznpoppy
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-13:19
What product would you recommend for aging please? Thank you