Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Dawn R
Moisturised Master
27/02/24-16:55
Hi my skin is really dry, especially on my legs which gets worse during the winter months. Can you please advise on the best cream to use. Many thanks
Hina duggal
Moisturised Master
24/02/24-16:49
Hi, any cream or skincare for blemishing skin. Ask for a friend? I would to advice her Cera ve..
Fiona
Fresh Face
24/02/24-15:18
My teenage son has really bad black heads and blemishes in his t zone. I’ve tried some products but they are causing a dry patch reaction. Is there something you can recommend. He also has asd so something that’s quick and easy
Cutie
24/02/24-10:20
Hello, I’m dark-skin and I was wondering what CeraVe product you would recommend for me.
Loopylass84
Moisturised Master
23/02/24-22:55
I have tired looking eyes with dark circles, any recommendations for a product to help?
Khushi
Skin Scholar
22/02/24-21:36
My daughter is 11 and a half which moisturiser is best for her?she have very little pimples on her forehead and alot of white heads on her nose
Lozwurz
Nourished Novice
22/02/24-21:07
Can anyone recommend a soothing moisturiser suitable for new tattoos?
Blue22
Moisturised Master
22/02/24-17:24
Which facial CeraVe products would you recommend for dry, dehydrated skin to keep it cleansed, moisturised and blemish free?