/ Cleanse , Protect & Repair ๐Ÿ’™
Jade @CeraVe
Skin Expert
11/03/24-19:58 (edited)

Cleanse , Protect & Repair ๐Ÿ’™

Happy Monday Evening ๐Ÿ’™

I hope everyone is doing well - ย I wanted to share some simple skin tips, on looking after your skin post-flu. ย It is common for your skin to experience some changes, such as the skin can become dryer and irritated, naturally needing extra hydration.

Here are a few tips to help your skin recover

Skin Tips
I have a dry skin type, so I always opt for a hydrating cleanser to cleanse and hydrate my skin! Cleansing is an important part of your routine, just like cleaning your teeth, Always cleanse your skin, even if it is with a micellar water (AM more so) .

Moisturise using a moisturiser that suits your skin type and adjusts to the condition of your skin. The Facial Moisturizing lotion SPF 50 is suitable for all skin types and is a moisturiser and high broad spectrum, sun protection in one.

Repair your skin barrier; This is when you notice dry and rough skin. The Advanced Repair Ointment is the perfect barrier repair applying to all the areas of your skin you need extra reparing. I love using this on my lips and the backs of my hands too.

Enjoy the Skin tips! Also please let me know if there are any products, routines, or tips you would like more information on so I can share them with you ๐Ÿ’™

Have a great week Everyone - Jade ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tag
Tips & Tricks