/ Welcome to Me & CeraVe ๐Ÿ’™
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
06/29/23-08:10 (edited)

Welcome to Me & CeraVe ๐Ÿ’™

Hi everyone, welcome to Me & CeraVe!

Iโ€™m Olivia, one of the Community Admins here at Me & CeraVe. Iโ€™m so excited to welcome you to our new online destination, for you to learn more about CeraVe and skincare as a whole.

Being part of Me & CeraVe means you now have access to a range of exciting benefits, such asโ€ฆ

• Receiving advanced expert advice directly from Skin Experts and medical professionals
  • Testing & reviewing CeraVe products
  • Attending members-only live events with expert hosts
  • Earning points to unlock exclusive rewards
  • Connecting with like-minded individuals and skincare enthusiasts
  • Entering exclusive competitions to win CeraVe prizes

Iโ€™m here to help you and support you in having the best time on Me & CeraVe. To do that, we need to make Me & CeraVe as safe and welcoming as possible, for everyone. Please read our Community Guidelines and FAQs. Please do feel free to get in touch with me if you have any other questions!

Want to get started? Here are 3 steps you can takeโ€ฆ

1. Connect: Jump onto Member Meet & Greet and introduce yourself to fellow skincare enthusiasts
  2. Learn: Head to Skin 101 for deeper knowledge and personalised skincare advice
  3. Earn Points & Get Rewarded: Check out which challenges you have to complete and start earning points

Do you need skincare advice? Our Skin Experts โ€“ Elizabeth, Jade and Emily โ€“ are here to help! No question is too big or too small for them. You can contact them here.

Love,

Olivia ๐Ÿ’™