Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Abigail
Moisturised Master
08/05/24-14:13
Hi team. Really seem to suffer going into summer with dry itchy patches on my body, which I don't tend to have the rest of the year. I think this must be linked to hayfever as well as the obvious exposure to the sun. I currently use the Daily Moisturising Lotion, but would you recommend one of the other body products to help with this? Thanks! 🩵
Megs
Nourished Novice
08/05/24-11:08
What would you recommend for the warmer weather for dehydrated skin??? 🥰
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
04/05/24-20:14
Whats the key difference between the blemish control cleanser and the Salicylic smoothing cleanser? I understand that both have SA, niacinamide and the 3 ceramides.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
03/05/24-21:30
@Emily @ CeraVe @Elizabeth @ CeraVe @Jade Hi ladies can you tell me what the difference is in the cream moisturiser..Ones for dry to extra dry cream ones just moisturiser cream..both would be good for dry skin surely? It’s my next buy x
Shell
Moisturised Master
02/05/24-14:55
I'm 53. My skin is dry. Flack. Dull. Blemish prone. Wrinkles and sagging. What would you recommend for me to use around my eyes please?
Kamsi
Nourished Novice
01/05/24-10:02
Hi, I have combination skin, what do you think the best cleanser is appropriate for my skin
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
30/04/24-23:34
I hear that there is a new type of ceramide that is bioactive and in short chain molecules so goes deeper into the skin. Is this the kind of ceramides included in the cerave formulas?
Bhav
Moisturised Master
30/04/24-15:25
There is a particular spot on my right cheek for 3 years where the pimple comes and goes on that same spot. Any tips?