/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
validated
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
19/07/24-15:18
Lightest moisturizer with spf for this hot summer😇
The day has been so much heavy but not my moisturizer. Its both protective and hydrating. Since today is so sunny, I was reapplying sunscreen and it's makes my skin smooth to another level💙😇
validated
Carlton
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-14:14
#’Unboxing’!
I have treated myself to a new tub of Cerave moisturising cream
validated
Abigail
Moisturised Master
19/07/24-13:44
Every single day
My favourite daytime moisturiser and it's perfect to also provide spf protection every day. Remember to reapply SPF throughout the day! 💙
validated
Matilda
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-12:11
My daily facial cream: AM facial lotion SPF50
It's my absolute favourite at the moment, if you've not tried it yet, you definitely should! Happy Friday!!!
validated
Mahh Cris
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-11:50
Am Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 30 & 50
And finally summer appeared and what a beautiful day ☀️☀️! Which one will I use? It doesn't matter which one I choose because they both have the necessary sun protection and perfect hydration. Have a beautiful afternoon everyone and enjoy this wonderful sunny day! ☀️🫶☀️
validated
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-10:49
Good morning x
Amazing cleanser 😍
validated
Bunny32
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-10:04
Facial Moisturising Lotion!
I have just started to use my new Facial Moisturising Lotion (which is currently on offer at Boots). I really love this, as it is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaves my skin feeling really soft & smooth & has the bonus of SPF30 to protect my skin.
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-09:39