/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
margaret123456
Moisturised Master
20/07/24-14:57
#spottedinstore
#spottedinstore all my favourites in Boots.
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
20/07/24-14:50
#SpottedInStore
A few CeraVe products that I spotted on my travels
validated
Mahh Cris
Skin Scholar
20/07/24-09:42 (edited)
Facial Moisturising Lotion
Day out to enjoy this little summer ☀️Facial Moisturising Lotion with a light texture, wonderful for hydrating the skin and giving it that glow and to complement SPF 50 to protect . Complete! Have a great weekend to everyone! 🌹🫶
validated
Carlton
Skin Scholar
20/07/24-06:18
Happy Saturday CeraVe Community
I am enjoying my new CeraVe Am moisturising lotion SPF50 this skincare product gives my skin great protection whilst hydrating my skin and protecting my skins barrier
lightningb
Moisturised Master
19/07/24-20:21
Spotted!
Finished a training day and went into Boots near Liverpool Street Station and was great to see all the great CeraVe products, with some deals going on! Also could spot the new Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum! 💙
validated
Jemima
Moisturised Master
19/07/24-17:18
Restocking 💕
My order has arrived 💃🏿
validated
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
19/07/24-17:07
The Facial moisturiser
How lovely is this facial moisturiser!! So lightweight and great that it has spf in it to.
validated
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
19/07/24-15:44
Hydration on its peak😁
I always apply body lotion 🧴 before applying sunscreen on my body to lock in the moisture 🔐. Some times when I apply sunscreen directly, my legs feel irritated and I hate it. I never wish go out of stock of my favourite body lotion. Here's to my new one 🥂 and so many more bottles to buy😍💙🧴