Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Skin Scholar
18/02/24-06:29
Happy Sunday Cerave Community
I am off to work I always take my new CeraVe Advanced repair Ointment with me to protect my skin whilst I am on shift
Tina
Moisturised Master
18/02/24-01:10
Review on the Advanced Repair Ointment
I have been trying this product for the last two weeks and it works like magic for me. I get very dry and cracked skin to the point of wounds, especially during the winter season. This ointment really helped to heal and hydrate my skin with a great ingredients list - ceramides, hyaluronic acid and petrolatum. So far i have used it on my lips, hands and face. The product is quite thick, so a little amount goes a long way. It does not have a scent and the tube it comes in really helps to regulate the amount you use. Would like to thank CeraVe community for sending me this ointment to try. It really helped protect and hydrate my dry skin.
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-23:31
#spottedinstore
#spotted in London store
Suggested mission See all
Your thoughts on our NEW CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment
40 Cerave exppoints
80 extra points
Tracey m
17/02/24-23:09
Chan
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-19:39
New Moisturiser
New purchase and can't wait to add to my routine 💙💙💙
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
17/02/24-16:29
#SpottedinStore
One is better than non I guess. A local Boots store.
Suzyboo81
Moisturised Master
17/02/24-13:09
Facial moisturising Lotion 💙
Here is my review of the CeraVe moisturising Lotion🤍 It actually came at a great time for me as for some reason, whether it’s the weather, hormones or a combination of both, my skin has decided to get very dry and flaky between my eyebrows and around my nose. 💙 This lotion is suitable for sensitive skin and can preserve moisture for up to 24hrs whilst also helping restore the skins barrier. 💙 It contains SPF30 and 3 essential ceramides to protect against spectrum UVA/UVB rays. 💙 You apply the lotion liberally to face and neck, avoiding contact with the eyes . My opinion of this lotion is very positive 🤍 It has helped reduce the patches of dry flaky areas on my face whilst providing the rest of my face with added hydration and protection. I found the lotion to be thick but lightweight and it absorbed very quickly into my skin without leaving any residue. I will definitely use this lotion going forward whn my skin is in need of added hydration and protection 🤍
susieboo
Moisturised Master
17/02/24-12:44
Cerave facial  moisturising lotion
Gave this a try really impressed , this has SPF50 in it as well