/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tpot
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-19:23
Surprise delivery
I received a lovely surprise delivery today as I have made skin scholar I received this lovely box of goodies thank you
Hina
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-17:26
Cerave Products spotted
Spotted Cerave Range in Superdrug store
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-17:03
I am excited. Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum.
I used this for the first time today. Lots to tell you about the ingredients & how they affect my skin in a short while. I will report on the Skincare Chats channel about how my new bestie & my journey progresses.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-16:39
#spotted  All on it's own 💙💙
#spotted All on it's own 💙💙
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-14:11
Facial lotion
This facial moisturising lotion (spf50) aims to moisture and helps restore the skin barrier while protecting against skin aggressors. ( UV Rays) This facial lotion comes in a generous 52ml tube with a pump applicator. I used this every morning after fully cleansing my face.. The moisturising lotion is a creamy texture which is quite thick but it does easily massage and absorbs in to the skin easily. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy. Thr lotion has no scent to it either. My skin was soft and hydrated throughout the day while it was also protected against the UV Rays. Key Notes SPF50 Hydrating Easily absorbs No scent Non Greasy 52ml tube
SA.18
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-12:51
Carlton
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-12:41
Happy Wednesday Cerave Community
Today’s skincare routine clean hydrate and protect
validated
Hazeld
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-12:24
Moisturiser
I love trying out new moisturisers and this one's a winner. Love the way it makes my skin feel after application