/ CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Ruchi
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-11:42
💜💙
Good afternoon everyone 😊
validated
Habiba
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-11:00
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment is a multi purpose ointment that helps to restore and provides a highly protective barrier for very dry, chapped or cracked skin. It is suitable to use on face, body and lips. And It leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. The CeraVe Ointment comes in a eco friendly gorgeous 50ml tube with a flip top lid which is so easy to use and ideal for your hand bag and for travelling.  The texture of the Ointment is thick and creamy, which makes it perfect for protecting and moisturising very dry and damaged skin. It is fragrance free, non-irritating and easy to apply, providing a soothing effect on the skin. You can apply in the morning and evening after your moisturiser, just apply a small amount of ointment to the skin or affected areas like chapped lips, elbows, knees and ankles. It will instantly hydrate your rough, dry skin. And it absorbs quickly into your skin and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky which is great. Also, you can apply throughout the day when needed. And a pea size would be enough as a little goes a long way, which is a bonus.  It is an excellent product for those with very dry, irritated, and damaged skin. Its thick and creamy texture provides a protective barrier against water loss and allergens while also moisturising the skin. It is easy to apply, absorbs quickly into the skin and provides a soothing effect on the skin. My skin gets really dry sometimes and this ointment does the job perfectly by providing instant relief from dryness and irritated skin. And I’d definitely recommend it.
validated
Angela
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-10:49
Thank you 😊
Thank you so much ❤️
validated
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-09:28
Unboxing
Good morning x
validated
Matilda
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-09:06
CeraVe Blemish Control cleanser
Out and about with my CeraVe samples! I love packing my mini CeraVe products when I'm travelling! Such a good feeling to be able to use my favourite products on the go. For example, the amazing Blemish control cleanser! It is perfect for people struggling with blemish-prone skin and excess oil. It is great to unclog pores and absorbing excess oil on the skin. I love its texture and how my skin feels after cleaning it. An absolute skin saviour!
validated
Cathrine
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-08:19 (edited)
Thank you!!!
I am thrilled to receive my CeraVe Skin Scholars gift 💙 thank you so much, this is incredible!
validated
Katiek
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-06:02
validated
Afrodita
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-05:53
Good morning!☕ Happy Wednesday!💚
Good morning!☕ Happy Wednesday!💚