Home
CeraVe Snaps

CeraVe Snaps

The place to post a selfie, shelfie, or photograph of your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Littlebitdarker
Moisturised Master
29/01/24-18:53
Trishla
Fresh Face
29/01/24-14:56
Love this moisturizer
I am delighted with CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF30! 💙Effective Sun Protection 💙Hydration without Greasiness 💙Gentle on Sensitive Skin 💙Non-Comedogenic Formula 💙Ideal for Daily Use 💙Works Well Under Makeup 💙Dermatologist Recommended Overall, CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF30 is a standout product that delivers on its promises. It offers sun protection, hydration, and a gentle formula, making it an essential part of my skincare routine. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a reliable daily moisturizer with added sun protection! Thank you for choosing this product😍
Mar987
Skin Scholar
29/01/24-14:03
Amazing PM moisturising lotion
Lightweight cream which absorbs quickly, perfect for my dry skin. Feels smooth and refreshing 💙
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
29/01/24-09:33
Perfect smoothing cream
This cream is perfect for my skin helping with all the lumps and bumps
Desire value
Skin Scholar
29/01/24-08:50
#Spotted
Feels like buying everything
Carlton
Skin Scholar
29/01/24-05:21
Happy Monday Cerave Community
Since I have been wearing facial SPF my skin has never been so good I am happy knowing my skin is protected
KB 111
28/01/24-16:46
Ache
I have antibiotics and gel for my bad skin. It WAS CLEAR all though my teenage years and 20s now I have awful skin. Will a product from you help aswell as this
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
28/01/24-15:31
🤩
Perfect cleanser for everyday use. 👌