/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
06/03/24-14:43
Dry, coarse and flaky. Which should I use? Salicylic range ot the new Advanced Ointment?
validated
Desire value
Skin Scholar
06/02/24-21:57
Two in one hydration and protection,love this moisturizing lotion with spf 50, non greasy and perfect protection
validated
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
06/02/24-15:58
The perfect size for my handbag or wash bag when I'm on the go. It locks in moisturise and protects my skin from the atmosphere.
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
validated
Hina duggal
Moisturised Master
06/01/24-14:46
Cera ve advance repair ointment ❤️❤️
Click on an answer to vote
Did you ever tried this ?
16 votes
Yes
No
In future
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/31/24-08:48
It’s so easy to be hydrated and protected on holiday… but not too much sun.
validated
DesC
Skin Scholar
05/30/24-00:41
CeraVe’s Resurfacing Retinol Serum is designed to reduce the appearance of discolorations, post-acne marks and pores by exfoliating and brightening the skin while protecting the skin’snatural barrier. The formula helps improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and evens skin tone. This serum contains hyaluronic acid, encapsulated retinol, 3 essential ceramides, and licorice root extract. Niacinamide is a beneficial ingredient, a form of vitamin B3 that contributes to even out skin texture and tone and has anti-inflammatory properties.The serum has a lightweight texture and the skin quickly absorbs it. Its texture is non-greasy and non-dryingThis serum is suitable for blemish-prone, sensitive, and younger skin.I have noticed my skin looking more even with a smoother texture and a healthier look.The serum is also dermatologically tested.The serum is recommended to be used in the evenings only. The pump applicator is very useful to dispense the rightamount of the serum to use at once. Due to the retinol content, this serum should be applied at first in small amounts by using it once a week. Then it can be built up and used according to how much it is tolerated by the skin. Apply a sunscreen while using this product.
validated
Annie68
Skin Scholar
05/29/24-08:05
Amazing Ointment. The best. Perfect for dry or cracked skin 💙
validated
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/26/24-09:19
My morning routine is simple, quick, and straightforward. Double cleanse, eye cream and Moisturiser with SPF.