/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-10:45
Gorgeous reviews here, top few ✨👌🏻
ana93
Moisturised Master
07/06/24-09:20
The CeraVe Blemish Control Gel is an effective and gentle acne treatment that combines active blemish-fighting ingredients with hydrating and skin-soothing components. It is suitable for oily and acne-prone skin, helping to reduce breakouts, redness, and inflammation. While it may not be suitable for all skin types or address severe acne, it is a good choice for those looking for a non-irritating and effective over-the-counter acne treatment.
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
07/05/24-16:42 (edited)
I get dishydrotic eczema and dermatitis on my feet which causes blisters and then extreme dryness and flaking. It’s a vicious circle with no cure which makes maintenance really important. I am always looking for a cream to do this and had read so much about SA Renewing Foot Cream I wanted to try it out.  It contains: Salycilic Acid - to exfoliate the skin, improving skin texture and rough skin. Hyaluronic Acid - to deeply nourish and hydrate. Niacinamide - to soothe and improve skin texture. MVE technology - the really clever way LRP have created to deliver hydration over a longer period of time by coating spheres of the moisture giving ingredients in layers which dissolve at different times. Genius! The cream itself is white an has no fragrance, it rubs in easily and leaves no grease. I use it both morning and night and have found a noticeable difference in my skin after 5 weeks of use. My skin is definitely smoother and nowhere near as dry.I am not expecting miracles and it to go away completely but it has most definitely benefited my feet from using it; even my chiropodist noticed! I will continue to use it as a maintenance cream as it has made a bigger difference than others I have used. 
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/05/24-11:35
I love this more than any moisturizer💙
ana93
Moisturised Master
07/04/24-17:33
The best for my prone skin with blemishes 🩷🩵 I have dry prone skin with a lot of blemishes so this product its perfect for me. Its lightweight gel without drying formula. I was used it after cleanser in my evening routine. Really fast absorbing, leave my skin a little moisture. It’s a lovely clear smooth texture to use though and applies well.No redness, no irritation.I have definitely noticed a difference and my skin is little clearer. My skin looks healthier so I definitely will continue use it. Contains 3 ceramides : Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid. Definitely worth to try. I recommend it
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
07/04/24-16:34
Thank you ever so much x x x
KatPower82
Skin Scholar
07/04/24-12:47
Enjoy my short video review, loved testing this product and would definitely get it again 🫶
Matilda
Skin Scholar
07/04/24-08:37
I love everything about this product! Its texture, its well-designed bottle and most of all, its efficiency! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a lightweight facial cream with high UVA/UVB protection and suitable for sensitive skin.