Home / CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Nadine Louise
Skin Scholar
13/03/24-02:10 (edited)
Step 1: Cleanse your skin. Before you begin any skincare routine, it is very important to wash your face. Step 2: Follow your skincare routine. The next step is to follow your skincare routine as it is. Use a moisturizing or hydrating product. Step 3: Apply CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment. apply an even layer of CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment on your face over your skincare products. If you are worried about ruining your pillow, use a towel over it to protect the pillowcase and sheets. Also, if you have long hair, fasten your hair back with a headband to keep it away from your skin. Step 4: Reapeat - Keep reapting this and your skin will definately improve.
validated
Rosie555
Skin Scholar
09/03/24-17:13
Such a versatile ointment. I mainly use it on my lips as they were very dry and chapped. Another area I use it on is my elbows and heels This ointment contains ceramides which protects the skin barrier, ideal for giving my skin time to enjoy the benefits of the ingredients in this ointment without environmental effects making my lips more dry. I always keep this repair ointment in my bag so that I can top up throughout the day.
validated
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
04/03/24-12:44
Excellent product for dry skin. It helped with dry patches on my skin, especially dry hands, elbows, knlees and heels and it healed little cuts on my hands. I also like to apply it to my lips when I feel they need extra hydration. I like the ingredients this Ointment contain to hydrate, nurishe and repair damaged skin.
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
validated
Foxie1979
Skin Scholar
28/02/24-14:02
My skin has never been clearer since introducing Blemish Control Gel. Not only does it address blemishes that are visible and present, it prevents any further blemishes. This really cannot recommend this enough. I have combination oily/ dry skin and I didn’t experience any negative side effects, just clear blemish free skin! It can be worrying to introduce new skincare when you have multiple skincare concerns like me but this is a definite winner for me.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
25/02/24-19:17
This moisturising cleanser is loved by both my husband and myself💙💙Thank goodness it’s a large size!
validated
KatPower82
Skin Scholar
22/02/24-19:11
Keeps my combination skin happy healthy and blemish free 🥰
validated
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
21/02/24-13:37
validated
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar