Home / CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
14/02/24-20:55
This Ointment helped with my dry skin.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
12/02/24-13:17
Great for weekends away. 💙💙💙
validated
Foxie1979
Skin Scholar
12/02/24-12:44
This has to be one of the best moisturisers I've used that contains spf.The first thing to note is the packaging. It is housed in a tube and has a flat lid which allows it to stand upright alone which makes for easy storage. It is dispensed via a pump which I quite like in addition it does not dispense too much which helps with excess product waste.The moisturiser itself is which in colour and had no scent that I could detect. It appears quite thick upon dispensing but it applies really well and thins out as it's being applied allowing for easy distribution.I found that it absorbs really well in good time, making it a fabulous morning moisturiser with a really lightweight formula and has no post sticky or tacky feel allowing me to apply makeup should I wish to do so.There were no negative aspects once I applied my makeup which is an absolute winner for me as a daily make up wearer. I have combination oily/dry skin and I felt my skin was definitely more hydrated.
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
validated
Marta94
Moisturised Master
08/02/24-15:54
If yes, this CeraVe Blemish Control Gel facial moisturizer is for you! CeraVe Blemish Control Gel is a facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & and blemishes while protecting the skin's natural barrier. Let me know in the comment if you like this 👇👇👇
Katiek
Skin Scholar
07/02/24-19:23
validated
Kfreebs
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-14:46 (edited)
I was lucky to be selected as one of 100 Me & CeraVe members who had the chance to test AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF30.CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF30 is a lightweight moisturiser which is suitable for daily application to all skin types.  Enriched with SPF30, hyaluronic acid and 3 Essential Ceramides - it gives both instant & long-lasting hydration! 💓💧 BENEFITS ✨ Protects against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays with SPF30, in line with expert advice✨ Continuous hydration for up to 24 hours✨ Improves skin barrier function in 1 hour✨ Lightweight formula, non-greasy or sticky✨ Non-comedogenic. Allergy tested. HOW TO USE ✨ After cleansing, use pump applicator to dispense product onto fingertips, or directly onto skin. ✨ Apply liberally to face and neck in the morning. Massage in until absorbed. ✨ Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water. As you can see it gives a white cast initially but sinks into skin almost instantly when warmed on contact. I’ve noticed a difference with daily use - my skin feels healthier and more plump. Go and invest if you haven’t already!💧🫶🏻
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried?
13 votes
Yes 💧✨
I will now!
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
06/02/24-11:23
This is my third day of using the advanced repair ointment on my badly chapped hands.They are not as rough as they were so it’s definitely working
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
05/02/24-22:59