/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tib29
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-21:53 (edited)
I was sent this CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion by the CeraVe Skin Community in exchange for my honest feedback. Here are my thoughts.  💙 Packaging: It comes in a handy tube with a pump on, so you can get just the right amount of product every time. The practical design makes it perfect for travel and use on the go. 💙 Formula: This lotion is packed with essential ceramides that help protect the skin barrier, making your skin smooth and well-hydrated. It was designed with the help of dermatologists, so it's great for sensitive and acne-prone skin. With a broad spectrum SPF50+, it offers excellent sun protection. The formula is lightweight and gentle, plus it's non-comedogenic and fragrance-free. The added benefits of Niacinamide and Vitamin E make this lotion a must-have in any skincare routine. 💙 Application: I apply this lotion every morning on my cleansed skin. A small amount is enough to cover my face and neck. It absorbs well into the skin but does leave a sticky feeling for about a minute, which then goes away. I love the healthy glow it gives me after application. I've been using it under my makeup daily, and my skin looks more radiant and healthy. 💙 What I Like: - Travel-friendly packaging - Dermatologist-designed formula that's great for sensitive and acne-prone skin - The broad spectrum SPF50+ for excellent sun protection  - The healthy glow it gives my skin - The added benefits of Niacinamide and Vitamin E. 💙 What I Don't Like: - The initial sticky feeling right after application, although it does fade quickly. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50. It became an essential product in my daily skincare routine, offering hydration, protection, and a healthy glow.
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-16:27
Facial lotion spf50
Katiek
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-06:03
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
DesC
Skin Scholar
03/07/24-02:31
I love this box with some of my favourite skincare products. I am looking forward to using them. ❤️
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-23:18
Jinal
Moisturised Master
02/07/24-21:29
Can’t forget to apply my eye cream for my tired eyes☺️☺️☺️🙃 it gives boost to it and feels fresh next morning 💕
Click on an answer to vote
Do you apply it?
6 votes
Yessssss
Omg 😦 forgot
Marta94
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-19:29
Developed with dermatologists, the rich formula of the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cream gently exfoliates the skin with Salicylic Acid, LHA and 10% Urea to smooth dry rough & bumpy skin. MOISTURISES & SMOOTHS: Helps to hydrate and smooth rough & bumpy skin. Also suitable for keratosis pilaris GENTLY EXFOLIATES: Salicylic Acid helps to exfoliate the skin while Hyaluronic Acid and UREA help to retain the skin's natural moisture ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES: Contains 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to protect the skin’s natural barrier ALL DAY HYDRATION: Formulated with patented MVE Technology to release skin nourishing ingredients for up to 24 hours GENTLE ON SKIN: Free of physical exfoliants, fragrance free & non-comedogenic DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS. How to use Apply liberally to the body and face, as often as needed. For best results use daily with the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser.
Katiek
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-18:24
Thankvyou! Great 🎁🎁🎁🎁