/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Desire value
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-15:39
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-14:35
I was overwhelmed when I received this lovely Gift for being a skin scholar
Tasha
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-14:32
This was a lovely suprise at the door !
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
Annie68
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-11:48
Wow what a lovely surprise. I wasn't expecting this. Thank you so much Cerave. Looking forward to using these 💙💙💙
Katarzyna
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-10:54
Time to test 🤩🎊🎊
Habiba
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-07:59
CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion is a hydrating, moisturising lotion that protects skin barrier from water loss and dryness and provides a waterproof barrier that helps retain the skin's natural moisture, allowing it to repair itself naturally. It is ideal for normal to dry skin and provides a top level of protection against water loss and allergens. This lotion comes in a gorgeous tube packaging along with pump mechanism which is so easy to use and control the amount required and ideal for travelling as well. The texture of this lotion is super lightweight and a gel like consistency that is so easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky which is great. Additionally, It is fragrance free, non comedogenic and a non-irritating formula that also provides a soothing effect on the skin. I applied it every evening after cleansing and serum and it instantly hydrates my skin and makes it smooth and silky. I like the fact that it is formulated with great ingredients like 3 essential ceramides, Niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid which works together to moisturise and helps restore the protective skin barrier.  I love the fact that it is so easy to apply, absorbs quickly into my skin and also provides a soothing effect. My skin gets really dry sometimes and this lotion does the job perfectly by providing instant relief from dryness and irritated skin and keeps my skin super hydrated and nourished. And I’d highly recommend it.
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
01/07/24-19:40
If you’re tired of buying high SPF protection and a separate face cream this product for you! It didn’t clog my pores and my skin looks super dewy each morning!
validated
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
01/07/24-09:19
I love this Moisturising Lotion for my whole body every morning. It absorbs so quickly, that I can get dressed straight afterwards. My skin stays hydrated all day thanks to hyaluronic acid. 3 ceramides protect my skin barrier. 🌹