/ CeraVe Vlogs

CeraVe Vlogs

The place to post your skincare videos, featuring your favourite CeraVe products!
All pictures
Mine
Add
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
validated
Habiba
Skin Scholar
01/07/24-06:30
✨(About the Product):CeraVe SA Smoothing is a lightweight moisturiser specifically designed for rough and bumpy skin textures. It is formulated with 10% Urea, Salicylic Acid, 3 Essential Ceramides, and the patented MVE technology and helps to exfoliate and smooth your skin and protect its natural barrier.✨(Packaging):The product comes in a nice white tube packaging with a blue flip top lid, which is so easy to use and dispense the product as needed.✨(Texture and Ingredients):The texture of this moisturiser is creamy and lightweight, which makes it easy to apply. It absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy or heavy feeling. I love the fact that it is formulated with great ingredients like 10% Urea, Salicylic Acid, and 3 Essential Ceramides, which provides exfoliation, hydration, and protection to the skin. These ingredients, along with the MVE technology, help lock in moisture and provide continuous hydration for up to 24 hours.✨(How to Apply):I applied this cream daily on my face and body after cleansing. And I’m so impressed by the results as it instantly makes my skin super soft and it keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day. It can be applied as much as your skin needs but I’d recommend a small amount would be more then enough for your skin.✨(Overall Review):CeraVe SA Smoothing moisturiser combines the benefits of exfoliation, hydration, and barrier protection. I like the fact that it absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling nourished and smooth. It is non-irritating and suitable for sensitive skin too. The lightweight and creamy texture of the cream feels so luxurious to the skin and the key ingredients makes it so soothing and effective. And I’d highly recommend it.✨(Key Facts):💙It comes in a eco friendly tube packaging 💙It exfoliates and smoothen rough and bumpy skin textures.💙contains 10% Urea, Salicylic Acid, 3 Essential Ceramides, and MVE technology for continuous hydration.💙It is fragrance free, non-comedogenic, and hypoallergenic.💙It is suitable for sensitive skin
validated
Jinal
Moisturised Master
28/06/24-13:26
So nice and hydrating cream it is. Texture is so soft applies on skin very well without feeling sticky or patchy. It has Ceramides, Niacinamide and vitamin E ingredients mainly to lock moisture, helps with complexion and antioxidant. Apply it in morning after cleanser, take 1-2 pumps on your palm or on fingertips. Apply onto face and neck. It has spf 50+ to protect face from morning UV rays. This is suitable for all types of skin. I loved it as I have dry skin and been using CeraVe products from so long. They very effective as well I can see the results.
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried it yet ?
16 votes
Yes
No
validated
Tasha
Skin Scholar
27/06/24-16:30
This is such a great facial moisturising lotion  and I love the fact it is SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection. It comes in a tube with a pump nozzle which is easy to use and although is fragrance free it does have a light scent to the white lotion. It’s easily applied  to the skin and absorbs quickly in. This lotion left no white caste and didn’t make my skin look or feel greasy at all and isn’t sticky either. It’s suitable for all skin types and once dried I could easily apply my make up over this with no issues. I have dry skin and it left my skin hydrated all day and it’s great that it’s non - comedogenic. 
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried this ?
12 votes
Yes
No
Submit
Suggested mission See all
Post a video of your CeraVe High tour
40 Cerave exppoints
validated
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
26/06/24-09:57
I'm unable to upload my short videos in this section (15 sec to 1 minute chat). Anyone have any tips please? I'll attempt to attach my vid again on this post
validated
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
25/06/24-17:24
Hottest day of the year to shop but I still spotted a bargain!!! The creams the perfect size for my handbag !
validated
Habiba
Skin Scholar
24/06/24-22:18
I received this product from Cerave Community for review purposes. Thank you Cerave Team for this amazing opportunity. CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 is a hydrating, moisturising lotion that protects skin barrier from water loss and dryness and restore the skin barrier while protecting against skin aggressors like UV rags. It is non-comedogenic, fragrance free and suitable for all skin types  This lotion comes in a nice and sleek 52ml tube packaging along with pump mechanism which is so easy to use and control the amount required and perfect for travelling as well. The texture of this lotion is super lightweight and creamy that is so easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin. It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky or doesn’t leave a white caste which is great especially under makeup. Additionally, It is fragrance free, non comedogenic and a non-irritating formula that also provides a soothing effect on the skin. I applied it every morning after cleansing and serum and it instantly hydrates my skin and makes it smooth and silky. I like the fact that it is formulated with great ingredients like 3 essential ceramides, Niacinamide, and vitamin E which works together to moisturise and hydrate up to 24 hours and provides broad spectrum UV protection. I love the fact that it is so easy to apply, absorbs quickly into my skin and also provides a soothing effect. My skin gets really dry sometimes and this lotion does the job perfectly by providing instant relief from dryness and keeps my skin protected from environmental damage, super hydrated and nourished. And I’d highly recommend it.
validated
Katiek
Skin Scholar
24/06/24-19:35
The cream has a very pleasant consistency, neither too thick nor too runny, it spreads easily and absorbs quite quickly. Additionally, it has a moisturizing effect, making my skin look healthy and soft to the touch. It is not white, and when it comes to its finish, I would describe it as slightly luminous. It also works perfectly as a make-up base, I have the impression that it makes the products blend and look better. The lack of scent is also a definite advantage, because unfortunately, creams with SPF filter often have a characteristic scent that I don't like. The packaging is very convenient and thanks to the pump it is easy to dose the amount of product applied.
validated
Jinal
Moisturised Master
24/06/24-13:19
Unboxing ❤️🫶🏻 Review to follow 💗💗