/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Emmi
Nourished Novice
20/05/24-16:34
My skin can’t handle too much. But the CeraVe brand has given me my confidence back. I use the Hydrating foaming oil cleanser this has helped my acne and redness. I also use the moisturising cream this has helped my dry skin enormously. I want to find an SPF that also benefits my skin
Alina
Moisturised Master
20/05/24-11:38
I will start by telling you my morning routine. I first use a cleanser to be sure that I eliminate all the impurities and oil which my skin produces over the night, after I use a toner, eye cream, serum ( I love to use a Hyaluronic Acid serum as offers a great hydratation), a nice moisturising as a lotion or cream all of this followed by a great sunscreen ( never stap to use sunscreen protection as they offers protection even if I am at home, and hydratation too).
Moisturising and protection
Gytaute
Fresh Face
19/05/24-22:44
Found some tips on Pinterest that help me 🌏
Some tips ✨
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Gytaute
Fresh Face
19/05/24-22:41
Found some skincare tips on Pinterest and loved it 🥰
Some Tips That Helped Me
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
19/05/24-21:37
First I use the Cleanser Bar Cerave! Then I will Put A Serum or Moisturiser on! A Lip Scrub then a Balm to Hydrate my Lips as I get really Dry Lips! Make sure you always Use a Scrub on your lips to avoid! Ded Skin Cells 🌈 and this can make them look plumper I have always done this 😀💕
#MeAndCeraVe!
Shell
Moisturised Master
19/05/24-20:57
Hi. Id just like to say after doing me nighttime bedtime routine My go to product is CeraVe. I've been using your products for a few months and my skin is looking much better. More hydrated. Less redness. Less blemishes. Thank you.
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
19/05/24-20:42
I’ve been using CeraVe for few years now and I think it’s an amazing product for acne prone skin and body acne. It is light and it does not cause more imperfections
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
19/05/24-18:11