/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Becky
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-09:59
Hey guys!!! Here are my steps: 1. get out of bed and first of all mile my face with a micellar water and reusable cotton pad to remove all dirt and oil that that built up overnight. 2. Wash my face with my favourite CeraVe Foaming cleanser. 3. Apply a vitamin C product to my face and neck- currently using ‘The natural Clinic’ face serum, but will be moving on to try Aldi’s Lacura ‘Super Booster next’! 4. I will then apply eye cream (Clinique all about eyes), sudocream to any spots, and lash ans brow gel (The ordinary multi-peptides lash and brow serum). I then let my face sit for 5 mins. 5. I then apply moisturiser. My current face moisturiser is the Clinique and 100h moisture surge & my current neck moisturiser is the Clinique 72h moisture surge. 6. RARELY I will then apply an SPF. I have the Aldi Lacura one and the high-end LA ROCHE POSAY Anthelios UVMUNE 500 50+. I really dislike both of these and will only wear if the UV is high. I think the Aldi one makes my skin sticky and the LRP one is just a horrible water-like liquid formula and makes my skin so greasy. 7. I finish up with a lip balm or mask! I would love to try the new CeraVe SPF 50 moisturiser as I have yet to find a SPF I like. I have tried other moisturisers with SPF in the past, but they only tend to go up to SPF 15 which is just not high enough! Having a moisturiser and SPF in one would save me time too combining 2 steps in my skincare routine! 😊 Thank you, Becky 💛
☀️ My morning skincare ☀️
Julia
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-09:32
My routine starts with the Cerave Blemish Control, followed by a moisturiser and sunscreen. The Facial moisturizing lotion with SPF would be a 2 in 1, very convenient 😊❤
Honest Reviews
Skin Scholar
05/15/24-21:10
Cleanser then spf. I'd love to win CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 as I've already tried this and love it!
Simple Routine
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Honest Reviews
Skin Scholar
05/15/24-21:09
Cleanser then spf. I'd love to win CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 as I've already tried this and love it!
Simple Routine
Honest Reviews
Skin Scholar
05/15/24-21:09
Simple Routine
EllaBella
Moisturised Master
05/15/24-19:18
I usually cleanse and tone my face. I apply eye cream, serum and my daily moisturising, followed by the SPF if I am going out. A lot of times, I tend to forget about the SPF so having the chance to win an SPF moisturiser would help a lot as it would be a lot easier to incorporate it in my routine.
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
05/15/24-19:13
Another staple in our home collection. I keep one bottle in the bathroom, one in the kitchen, near the sink, so they're always handy after I wash my hands - which happens at least once every hour. I generally love body butters and thick creams, especially in winter, but this lotion is great for the quick absorbtion and the softness it delivers, and I love it's rich in ceramides to moisture and protect my skin. The pump dispenser is the best format for me, ideal to dose the product especially when you use it so many times. #MeAndCerave #Unboxing
#MeAndCerave - Moisturising Lotion
Leahbon_testing
Moisturised Master
05/15/24-18:52
I always cleanse my face using cerave smoothing cleanser then pat dry. I’ll then use 1 squirt of moisturiser for my face and another for my neck, collar bone & top chest area. I would love to add the cerave facial moisturiser with added SPF 50 as I would love to complete the range with all the same products. I’m a single mum who would normally wear a cheap SPF so having this would really be a luxury xx
My morning routine